URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 507
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"HBO Deadwood/Sopranos"

Posted by realityfreek on 10-18-05 at 11:40 PM
I am totally missing Deadwood. Does anyone know when it is going to come back? I would really hate to have it be so long that is gets forgotten. Like the Sopranos. It has been gone so long I have forgotten what happened the last time it was on!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: HBO Deadwood/Sopranos"
Posted by EnglProf on 10-22-05 at 10:44 AM
You're in luck... sort of. I'm almost positive that I just read that they'll both be back on air at the same time. I think that is still a ways a way though--maybe January, 2006?

I got to the show late, though, and watched all of the 1st season on DVD, so now that they are repeating the Second Season on Sat. nights, I get to see all new episodes!

Hopefully, just as soon as they're done airing Season 2, they'll start playing Season 3!

Posted by realityfreek on 10-22-05 at 01:05 PM
Thanks! I think I am going to have to watch the last season of the Sopranos to get caught back up.

Posted by ginger on 10-27-05 at 04:23 PM
I don't know about Deadwood, but Sopranos will not be back in Jan. I'll be surprised if we see it back before June of 2006.

Posted by realityfreek on 10-27-05 at 05:32 PM
Loraine Braco was on "Martha" a couple of days ago and she was saying that the show (Sopranos) will be back in March 06. But who knows. I'll wait until I see it scheduled before I make any plans to watch it.