URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 507
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wallflower"

Posted by cacoethos on 08-24-00 at 12:56 PM
I have to give congrats where they're due: Conspiracy Jim (in his post entitled "**survivor book cover-true spoiler?**)(http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/boards/DCForumID2/149.shtml)starts out "I can't help thinking that there is more to the Survivor book cover...".
With help from the pictures from Wallflower (and ultimately Aja at SS.com)he suggests that the picture of the person on the front cover may be bogus, but the torch that they are carrying is not. The torch in fact seems to be Richard's with the skull attached, and it would seem that it's the same skull that we saw in the three frame shot of the E13 preview.
Good work CJ ! Sadly, the clue was in front of us all the time ...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wallflower"
Posted by Kalsteau on 08-24-00 at 01:33 PM
Clue??? You've got to be kidding! This is just another
example on how every little thing became over-analyzed
to death on ss.com (particularly aja!)

Post game show said it all. Rich was the only one with a
pre-conceived plan, the alliance rolled to the Final Four,
and with a little luck he won the million.

Everyone will have a plan on Survivor II ... which may or
may not work to the shows benefit.

Posted by Rat Chef on 08-24-00 at 02:09 PM
<<Clue??? You've got to be kidding! This is just another
example on how every little thing became over-analyzed
to death on ss.com (particularly aja!) >>

Just as satisfying as seeing this puncturing here at Blowburg, was watching the reunion show last night and not once hearing Suckville or its Succubae mentioned (hell, Gumball didn't even use aja's Rich Dance ... they used the original tape, the one she purloined for her little moment in the sun). After all the anticipation over there that ss.com would somehow become part of the last-night lore of "survivor," alas! it didn't happen. Perhaps the 16 castaways had other matters on their mind(s) than the occasional taste of bon-bon they receive when some of them stop by Suckville.

Posted by Conspiracy Jim on 08-24-00 at 02:15 PM
cacoethos,
I thankyou for the compliment and I do feel that the book cover truly was/is the Survivors from the show. I also believe that the released book cover will be of Rich and the clue was his torch. I still cannot believe how bad Gervase screwed up and the fact that MB showed us the winner in his "less than one second" promo...

Simply amazing.

CJ

"RE: I don't deserve any credit but thank you"
Posted by Wallflower on 08-24-00 at 05:26 PM
I merely borrowed the pics from SS after Jim requested them. The only reason I knew Richard had the skull on his torch was from SS too. I actually thought Rudy was going to be the winner.

I give Jim credit for picking Rich as the winner but I think it remains to be seen whether the image or the torch on the cover is Richard's.

The split second showing of the skull in the preview probably was the clue however.
~Wallflower

Posted by finner on 08-24-00 at 08:09 PM
I could have sworn that Jim picked Sue to win and than challenged everybody to pick his theory apart.
I on the other hand did pick Rich, based on the gender slip by Gervase and the fact that Rudy would not win an immunity. I deserve lots and lots of praise. Come on guys and gals, tell me how wonderful I am, and how you are going to bow down to my superior sleuthing skills. Tell me how you think that I am "da bomb", and that you can't wait for Survivor II to start so you will be able to read all my fascinating posts..

Posted by Kalsteau on 08-25-00 at 08:08 AM
You da man finner! Or is that woman? ... just what the hell
are you??? Hmmm, I'll still make you the early odds on
favorite to correctly pick the winner of Survivor II !