URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5064
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"

Posted by mindy23 on 03-17-11 at 12:00 PM
A) Until Jiffy and the gang show up in Jollywood

B) RobFather and his family join him with a picnic basket full of Hidden Idols

C) The Merge

D) The End of This Season of Survivor

E) RussHell, Rooster, and Coach come back to save him from starvation (they may bring Agent Pink Panties, if needed)

F) The End of All Survivor Re-runs and Re-Unions forever

G) All of the Above

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
Posted by dabo on 03-17-11 at 12:38 PM
Redemption Island is a Twilight Zone twist, he's stuck there till Resurrection Day.

Posted by michel on 03-17-11 at 05:24 PM
Matt is being held hostage on RI. The ransom demand: An Emmy.
Matt will die there...

Posted by iltarion on 03-17-11 at 05:43 PM

The Merge

>

Posted by HDTV on 03-17-11 at 06:16 PM
You know after seeing a Player win three challenges, i think they should be rewarded some how. I'm not quite sure how, but how many do you have to win? Three is more then most other players in the game will ever manage. Three wins=redeem or ?

Posted by mindy23 on 03-17-11 at 06:59 PM
ITA, HDTV!! It's not fair that he has to be stuck there-I mean, we aren't even privvy to his eating or sleeping habits (that I have seen), and his whole lot in life is to win a 10 minute challenge whenever Jiffy gets the bug up his butt....

He should have at least been sent a donut or two. Bad planning on MB's part!! VERY VERY bad planning!!!

They have truly left me scratching my head and wondering what the heck.

Posted by iltarion on 03-17-11 at 08:06 PM

Well, it makes sense that the earlier you are booted the more challenges you have to win to make it back. Now, for the next person booted, it will be real sweet. It is likely they will only have to win one challenge and then get to merge.

It is actually kind of stupid that they keep sending people to visit RI. Wouldn't it be more interesting if no one had any idea of who was coming back?

>

Posted by garyc on 03-17-11 at 10:42 PM
Yes, except the intertribal interactions might make the game more interesting; Omatepe has learned a lot about Zapatera through their visits.

Posted by michel on 03-17-11 at 10:57 PM
I read Jeff saying the idea to have visitors was a last minute idea, that they didn't expect any interactions but were quite pleased with what happened. I guess long gone are the days when Burnett, seeing Ogabore and Kucha talking at the falls, yelled: "Get those f***ers away from each other."

BTW, Matt was voted out. He's lucky to even have a chance to return (Stupid twist)