URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5063
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Going Hollywood!"

Posted by michel on 03-15-11 at 09:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-11 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Was there ever a doubt that this was in the works?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbFZvbderb8

Coach made a movie. It looks like a real, made for theater release, movie too! And no pygmees...at least not in the trailer! Too bad his band wasn't the Dragonz. And he isn't alone: His manager/lover is Danielle Dilorenzo

Anyone want to bet that this was really a way to have a love scene with Danielle?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"That sound you just heard?"
Posted by Estee on 03-15-11 at 10:15 PM
That's the platonic ideal of Quality. It's crying.

"RE: That sound you just heard?"
Posted by michel on 03-15-11 at 11:03 PM
You don't see Oscar in his future?

"RE: Going Hollywood!"
Posted by iltarion on 03-17-11 at 06:08 PM

Video and audio quality seems pretty good. I imagine Coach can act a little, though what is up with his shirt always being open? Who is he? Lorenzo Lamas? Danielle looks hot as ever. I can't imagine she can act a lick, but I would be interested if she shows some skin. Just keeping it real.

>

Posted by CTgirl on 03-20-11 at 05:49 PM
OK, I'm not sure if I could take Coach seriously for an entire movie but it might be good for some giggles (especially if I had a bottle of wine by my side!).

I think we need Estee to review it for us.

Posted by Estee on 03-20-11 at 06:13 PM
I checked around and found a theater that will be hosting it -- but it's one of those arthouse places where the 'dinner and a' part is mandatory, there's a minimum food cost per table built into the ticket, and they grab your equally-included tip before you taste the food. Which is supposed to be Belgian. And isn't. Plus you can't get in unless you book for a party of four on any given film. Throw in fuel, parking, and tolls...

*does math*

$348.

Cash only, please.

Posted by Snidget on 03-20-11 at 06:32 PM
I think that theater has a death wish.

Or Jeff gave them some of the same jungle juice he uses to make 39 days go by faster, or a lot slower, one of the two.

I mean I could see possibly shelling out for a matinee ticket, but and all the food, etc, really??? I mean maybe for something fantabulous, but Coach, the movie????

Posted by Estee on 03-20-11 at 06:42 PM
Believe me, I wish this was a 100% total joke. But several local places have gone to a system where your ticket not only doubles-plus in price, but the extra charge pays for food -- and you're not allowed to turn it down. So in a typical case, your $12.00 evening ticket went to $27.00, the extra $15 covers that much in food from their menu -- and a hockey puck hamburger costs $11 of your 'prepaid food credit'. Fries will send you four bucks over, and don't even ask what they want for their attempt at a steak, which can't even benefit from total lights-down because there is no theater trick for odor-off.

The immediate effect of all this is that I have a whole host of places where I no longer see movies. I don't think their revenue totals are really missing me yet.

But when you add me to the rest of the abandoning crowd...

Direct show parallel: don't try to sell me what I don't want to buy. I will walk away.

Posted by CTgirl on 03-20-11 at 06:38 PM
I found a premiere date of June 17th in Missouri. Shall we take bets on when it will be out on DVD? (My guess: July 18th).

Posted by PsychoKitty on 03-20-11 at 08:50 PM
Wow!!!! That is crazy! It does look like a real movie! Thin as hell plot though and you are right about Danielle . . . hot but no actress and Coach gets some full contact ;)

Did that look like Joshua Jackson too? Or his younger brother . . . I want to see it (I'd probably rue the day I did, but that would be hilarious.) Probably straight to DVD . . .

Thanks for the heads up!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by michel on 03-20-11 at 09:20 PM
Hot but no actress? That doesn't stop 50% of the actresses in Hollywood!

Posted by iltarion on 03-20-11 at 10:57 PM
Tru dat.

>

Posted by Brownroach on 03-29-11 at 05:40 PM
Danielle must be playing the role of "Linda Ronstadt's cousin."