URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 506
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Freeze Frame"

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 11-21-05 at 07:00 PM
This is a fun game they play on the America's Top Model Board. Someone posts a picture each week and everyone writes a caption. They usually manage to catch all the women in one shot, but I was unable to do it today. Sorry for the bad quality, it's just a photo of my tv screen. What would your caption be?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Freeze Frame"
Posted by inmynottobehumbleopinion on 11-21-05 at 08:31 PM
For some reason I see that picture of them and I think they look like they are the next guests for Jerry Springer. TJ plays the man who dresses like the woman and Christina plays the stripper that stole TJ's boyfriend. so I guess the caption I would choose is,
NEXT TIME ON JERRY SPRINGER

Posted by treppfter on 11-21-05 at 09:09 PM
" Hey your not Lisa Kudrow, I thought this was a Friends Spin-off--I came here to be discovered, ahhh!"

Posted by wiskysgrl on 11-21-05 at 09:49 PM
TJ I can't believe you said my butt looks fat in these pants. How rude!

Posted by Flowerpetal on 11-21-05 at 09:52 PM
Christina to TJ: "Look lady, you have pissed me off for the last time!"

Posted by treppfter on 11-21-05 at 10:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-05 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

"I

Posted by Snackerson on 11-22-05 at 08:09 AM
"TJ I can't believe you took my camisole. It is the only business shirt I have!"

Posted by babycat524 on 11-22-05 at 11:21 AM
hehehe! I think Snackerson is the winner! This one will be hard to beat.

Posted by LisaA on 11-22-05 at 12:19 PM
I find a deep-plunging vee-neck very comfortable with the right foundation garment. You just lean over and you've got a man's attention.

Posted by RosieRoo on 11-22-05 at 07:45 PM
"You did WHAT for $20?"

Posted by rayna1 on 11-23-05 at 09:53 AM
OOOH! Someone please get the one of Jill poking her head out from behind that huge trashcan and blanket on the couch IV made her hold!!!! ROFL To see her react to that; it looked to me like it had been used- GROSS!!!

Posted by grace488 on 11-23-05 at 12:39 PM
TJ :
"I know my face looks like I give a crap -but do you really believe I would buy into anything a 16 yr old bride and a 20 year old hooker would offer?"

Posted by kipkano on 11-23-05 at 02:30 PM
TJ: "This is my impersonation of John Kerry. See how I can make my face so long"?

Posted by Zoey on 11-23-05 at 03:51 PM
TJ: "I can pull my shirt down and be provocative, too. The only reason men don't stare at me is because I'm hard to connect with."

Christina: "Funny, you connect with Jessica real well. Ohhhh, I get it, you like "innies", not "outies".

TJ: "Well, I can use a strap on".

Christina: "Uh, I don't think that's what Jessica meant. You could, however, ask Allyson to bring her harry boob to you. I think innies are the reason she stays in the house anyway. Meg is gone, but you could be her "Boo Boo for now".

Posted by lifeless_93 on 11-24-05 at 05:16 AM
Zoey,
When I read your post I almost fell out of the chair laughing.

Posted by AshLanie on 11-24-05 at 06:57 AM
TJ to Christina:

I told you: Get the money first.

Posted by quiller on 11-24-05 at 01:17 PM
Christina: I keep telling you, if you want the guys to like you, you have to OPEN your mouth

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 11-25-05 at 12:44 PM
That's enough. I know we are not supposed to comment on each others' posts but I have asked for my thread to be locked. A thank you to those who responded with a funny caption before the thread took an unfortunate turn.

Posted by sharon2 on 11-25-05 at 01:00 PM
>That's enough. I know we are
>not supposed to comment on
>each others' posts but I
>have asked for my thread
>to be locked. A thank
>you to those who responded
>with a funny caption before
>the thread took an unfortunate
>turn.

Do try again sometime, though, enfan. I enjoyed it for a while.

Appreciate your effort.

Sharon_L

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 11-27-05 at 03:22 PM
OK Sharon, thanks

Posted by ShayShay1981 on 11-28-05 at 09:44 AM
I think you should keep it going! DO another one, these are funny. What some people think is funny, others may find crude or rude or just plain wrong. Opinions are like butholes, everybodys got one! Thats the joy of free speech! Keep it going, It is still funny.

Posted by Gastylin on 11-28-05 at 02:39 PM
Narrator: "Today on SMACKDOWN: We're playing Who Da Ho?"