URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 506
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So sad"

Posted by BravoFan on 09-19-06 at 11:11 PM
I can't believe Bravo didn't win. I don't know anything about scoring Boxing, but I just wanted him to win. I actually cried when he lost. My heart was broken for him. "Nito" was my all-time favorite boxer, (I have watched both seasons) I was jumping up and down in my livingroom when he knocked him down in the first round. I thought it was over... Win or lose, Bravo is the greatest! I enjoyed watching him this season and don't know if I will even tune in to see who wins now... I don't really care anymore, I hoped and thought for sure it would be Bravo...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So sad"
Posted by pcboy213 on 09-19-06 at 11:14 PM
Bravo won the fight.......it's sad that boxing is coming to this even on tv reality show. Brewer lost this fight and everyone who sees this show tonight can't and will not explain how brewer won this fight. All rounds after the first round KNOCK OUT by Bravo were even. Bravo won this fight in the FIRST if there was an extra round brewer......... I got lucky that I kiss Sugar Ray's butt would've got KNOCKED OUT AGAIN. I now see WHY BOXING IS A DIEING SPORT and MMA like UFC AND PRIDE is TAKING OVER.