URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5045
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Interesting snippet"

Posted by Goober on 04-05-04 at 07:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-04 AT 07:13 AM (EST)

Even though the old speculation is that Lex is next to go, here's an interesting piece of news posted by Chargeback on Sucks that seems to suggest otherwise:
http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm17.showMessageRange?topicID=2392.topic&start=1861&stop=1875

Kelly was on KGO radio this morning talking to Ronn Owens, and she said that Lex and Boston Rob are friends. She also mentioned that Lex didn't let her know how he fared on All Stars. She has to find out by watching the show. Lex does elaborate more on the events of the episode afterwards, but she can't reveal anything.

Note: I think "Kelly" here refers to Lex's wife.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Interesting snippet"
Posted by RyrieRae on 04-05-04 at 11:40 AM
Or kelli Goldsmith from S3, who was part of Lex's alliance. Anybody know if they still talk?

Posted by pmspml5 on 04-05-04 at 12:02 PM
We have yet to see his mohawk - and Snewser has that comment in his thread - I do not think he will go until we see his "new mohawk"

Posted by ts076 on 04-05-04 at 01:42 PM
maybe we see his mohawk when he is part of the jury because what would he cut his hair with while he is still in the game

Posted by emydi on 04-05-04 at 01:49 PM
Also, Colby shaved his head in LL because of the bugs. Maybe Lex does the same but the artiste in him comes out and he leaves a Mohawk.

emydi

"RE: the mohawk spoiler"
Posted by justwrong on 04-05-04 at 01:51 PM
i have to agree, when i first red the mohawk bit, my first thought was that is how lex walks in to TC for the first time after his boot. i have yet to see anything that points me away from a lex boot this week. i figure, the person that starts the big drama, is the one to go. like what happened to ghandia, and what would have happen to jennam and kathy if they had stuck around for a vote.

---of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most!

"RE: the mohawk spoiler"
Posted by raidersfantom on 04-05-04 at 02:04 PM
It's for definite Lex's ole lady that was on the radio snippet.