URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 504
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Drew a Genius or Idiot"

Posted by Reality432423 on 09-18-04 at 05:35 PM
I swear, I would have bet the farm on Cowboy being third. Just exactly what happened on Friday?

I can't figure out Drew's moves at all. Everytime he's HOH, his moves really suprise me. But on Friday night I was shocked, extremly shocked that Diane was evicted. I swear Big Brother is way better then Survivor. I mean this game is so unpredictable it's amazing.

I can't figure this out, I mean keeping Diane seemed like a lock. I mean she pissed off alot of people and lots of people hate her.

Drew decision, I think he'll still win, and I believe Diane will still vote for Drew. Diane thinks she still in a relationship. So she has to vote for him and trust him.

I really can't tell anymore, is Drew a genius or an idiot. I thought he was an idiot from the 3rd week.

But look at him now. He's in the final 2, a favorite to win this competition. Maybe this guy is the most brilliant player ever (even though I really hate him). The evidence here is really alot. Drew could excel the other genius like Evil Doctor Will (Winner of BB2), or the beautiful Diane (2nd place BB3).

God what a Friday that was.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Drew a Genius or Idiot"
Posted by Glass on 09-19-04 at 12:14 PM
Please Reality, don't even joke about Drew being better than Will or Roddy or Danielle. It's offensive.

Seriously though, Drew's bumbled his way through this game. And during Friday's show, I'm sitting there thinking "Wow... maybe I need to give this guy just a tiny smudgeon of credit. He definitely has gotten himself into a real power position."

And then he does it AGAIN! Again, and again, and again with this guy. And again, and again, and again he gets away with it, and this is no different. He probably will win even against CB, that's the most offensive part to me.

Posted by sisyphus on 09-19-04 at 02:18 PM
drew genius or idiot.....perhaps a bit of both....right now there is really no clear winner and will come down to 1 or 2 votes....but I would really ,well not really, prefer to see cowoy win....still saying it makes me twinge...

Posted by seahorse on 09-19-04 at 06:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-04 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

I don't think Drew is an idiot, but I do think that it would have been so much easier to beat Diane. Maybe Drew felt he would be able to beat either one of them easily.

Drew did play the game well up to this point in my opinion, however.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Pez on 09-20-04 at 05:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-04 AT 05:21 AM (EST)

Drew was trying to figure out how to breakup with Diane for weeks, he was just afraid to cut her loose until he had a lock on at least second place. The whole "I am mad because you kissed Marvin act" was just a bunch of crap. When you are trying to dump someone you'll find just about any stupid execuse to justify your actions.

Posted by mtnclmbr on 09-20-04 at 11:31 AM
If Drew was a really smart player he would have taped a really nice message for Diane telling her this was only about the game but that he wanted to see her outside the house because he really cared for her. He would have had her vote then because she would have been thinking of ways to help him spend the money. I don't think Drew really thinks through any of his decisions. Actually, if Drew was really smart he would have thrown the HoH competition to CB since there was 0% chance that CB was taking Diane over him to the final 2. Then Diane would have had no reason to be mad at him.

Posted by ohboy on 09-20-04 at 02:12 PM
The last challenge said a lot about the jury and who they would vote for, and I think Drew was paying attention. And I think that he will win. Just due to the things that people said, especially Adria. when asked who would you most like to stay in touch with and she said Drew. I think Cowboy thinks he has been nice to everyone and he will get the votes but I dont' think so. He was really banking on the twins vote and I think he lost it.
Here is how I see it.
Adria- Drew
Natalie - Drew
Diane - Drew
Will - Drew
Karen - Cowboy
Marvin - Drew
Nikomis - Drew or Cowboy (I am torn on this one)
Either way I think Drew will come away the big winner by a landslide.

Posted by Reality432423 on 09-20-04 at 02:22 PM
I agree Drew should have made a much nicer message for Diane. Like "I know this is a shock for you, but trust me on this and I love you" Something like that would have been better.

I disagree Drew should not have thrown the competition. It's way to dangerous for him. It's doubtful Cowboy has the guts to evict Drew, but you never know. Better he wins HOH.

Actually Karen will vote for Drew also. Karen absolutly hated Cowboy with a passion.

I beleive Drew has the votes also. Almost everyone will probably vote for him. Will and the Twins are the wildcards. Diane (could be a swing vote, but most likely she'll vote for Drew).

Adria - Drew (wildcard) (better relationship with Drew)
Natalie - Drew (wildcard) (better relationship with Drew)
Diane - Drew (swing, might still trust Drew)
Will - Drew (wildcard) (Don't think he likes Cowboy)
Karen - Drew (She hates Cowboy so much)
Marvin - Drew (He might appreciate Drew getting Diane out)
Nikomis - Drew (Cowboy screwed her badly, has to be Drew)

Odds are Drew will recieve all 7 votes.

Cowboy is a dummy he didn't deserve to be in the final 2, but he should be happy. He'll get $50 000, that's not bad.

I guess if Drew wins Big Brother, he's a genius, if he loses he's an idiot.

Tommarow is the day we find out, how all his moves resulted in a win or loss.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-20-04 at 02:51 PM
Adria and Natalie had a better relationship with Drool than Cowbaby...?! I would have thought that the group showers the twins had with Cowbaby on the live feeds suggested otherwise...

Posted by Glass on 09-20-04 at 09:17 PM
That's the thing HDet, I don't think they ever DID have a better relationship with Drew than CB, I've never ever seen anything to indicate that. Which is why some people find the answers to that final HOH suspect.

I think there's a good chance though that they like Drew better as a guy because they're too blind (oh, and they are. They sure are.) to see what he's like. Drew reminds me a LOT of a former friend of mine, HDet, you'd love this kid. Dated my best friend. Oh my God. Much more ambitious than intelligent, much more pretty than sensitive. A LOT of people don't see those things though.

HDet, your comments about Drew indicate to me that you have an extremely distinct and developed interpretation of right and wrong. Which the twins obviously, obviously, obviously did not have during their time in the house. Obviously. (I'm glad I pray for these people because they need it... Holy s**t...) People like that get absolutely snowballed by people like Drew. So it becomes, "Well CB is really nice and everything... but Drew is damn All-American!"

Every single vote is still a toss-up for me though. I'll say that Cowboy is an underdog, and underdogs haven't been doing so well in the last few days (Ouch Oscar... that looked like it hurt)... but no predictions.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-21-04 at 10:44 AM
I definitely see your point, Glass!
Plus, Drew was involved in all those bible studies with the twins. That has to count for something in the whole snowjob that he pulled!