URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 502
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Paradise Hotel 2"

Posted by Bulldogs2004 on 05-27-04 at 07:31 AM
Hi guys im from australia this is the first time i post here. the show just finnished here last week and i absoloutly love it didnt miss an episode i was just wondering is there any chance of of them making paradise hotel part 2?

Can anyone help me on this topic?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
Posted by KLEEEO on 05-27-04 at 11:54 AM
Hey! I am from New York. I was so addicted to the show. I just wanted to let you know there are mixed stories about Paradise Hotel 2 coming out. So far I found in a couple places they are planning to air Paradise Hotel 2 in Summer 2004. I hope it is true. Bye !

Posted by Bulldogs2004 on 05-28-04 at 02:33 AM
Hi nice to meet u KLEEEO. Yeah you could say i was addicted just about everyone i knew loved the show and ive heard that the ratings were awesome i so no reason why they wouldnt make a part 2 as it will be very successful.Ive heard that they have replaced it with a similar show but i dont know what its called anyone heard about this show i wouldnt know much coz i live in OZ but the show i think is broadcasting in the US right now anyone heard about this.

Posted by KLEEEO on 05-28-04 at 11:14 AM
Nice to meet you too! The show I think you are talking about was called Forever Eden and it was horrible. I watched it maybe once or twice. You cannot even compare it to Paradise Hotel. I think that it may be over and they are not bringing it back. Have a great weekend .

Posted by BarbiesRus on 06-05-04 at 11:49 PM
Foreva Eden wasnt' that bad, it just didn't have the entertaining factor of PH. I'm from Bris, Australia and i'm in the boat as all these aussies.... no monday night tv... and it sux, sure their bringing a second one out they'd be dicks not too. But a short term replacement i suggest the America's next top model Marathon... i think its awsome.. and if you've got fox just keep an eye out for all the tacky reality shows coming up. Fox 8 supplies my urge for exciting reliable drama!

Posted by louy71 on 05-31-04 at 05:48 AM
Hi Bulldogs2004 I also live in oz & was addicted to Paradise Hotel, wasnt it the best reality show on tv I cant wait to see if they make no2, all my friends were addicted as well

Posted by Bulldogs2004 on 05-31-04 at 06:07 AM
Yeah hi nice to meet you 2 i miss that show so much its usually on tonight at 10 30 but its not on becuase it finnished last week and feels like something is missing.im so hoping they make a part 2 they would be crazy not to make it the rating were high i dont get why u would cancel a show thats been so succesful in the USA and other countries especially here in oz nearly all my friends were addicted to it 2 has anyone heard any news on them making a part 2 ?

Posted by louy71 on 06-02-04 at 05:30 AM
I also missed it on mon night there was nothing else on that was exciting. I dont know if theres no 2 I just keep browsing the internet to see if any info. how boring is tv with out "PARADISE HOTEL".

see ya

Posted by Bulldogs2004 on 06-03-04 at 01:31 AM
Yeah i agree with you monday night are pretty boring now the only show i watch abit is the apprentice(please dont tell me who won lol)theres nothing out there that will replace paradise hotel the only thing that can replace it is part 2
im still looking around sites to see any updates .

Posted by Ilsetjuhh on 06-09-04 at 11:53 AM
I read somewhere that there comes a Paradise Hotel 2 in the summer of 2004!

Posted by Bulldogs2004 on 06-10-04 at 07:28 AM
where did u read this has anyone else here heard any confirmation on this ?

"Definitely NO"
Posted by Bebo on 06-10-04 at 07:52 AM
Fox has published summer, fall, and winter schedules, and PH2 is nowhere to be seen on any of them.