URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 501
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"too much drama"

Posted by supernova626 on 11-21-05 at 03:34 PM
I watch this show everyday and so far it appears that the life coaches have helped me turn my life around more than the women in the house. I'm only 17 and am finally getting everything straight, I'm almost repulsed at how some of these women react to things, or at their actions in general. I also do understand that the first step is admitting that they need help and that is why they are in the SO house, which is a commendable thing, so on that note, I find it truly funny at how critical people on these message boards are, and how judgemental they are. Of course some women in the house are worse than others, and people are going to be biased, but to criticize these people who are putting they're life on tv and trying to work out there problems disgusts me. I can't say that I love all these women and I think they're doing great, but have a heart. This show isn't just to show you how many problems other people have and how they work them out, but also to relate to others and their issues, and I honestly think that if you watch this show and have been watching it for an elongated amount of time, you should have learned stuff about your own life and yourself, and you should be setting an example to others instead of being immature and rude by posting little degrading messages.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion