URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 501
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"NCIS help"

Posted by Molaholic on 09-28-05 at 03:49 PM
Any NCIS fans out there -- please help. I had a major senior moment and completely forgot about NCIS Tuesday night (switched over in time for TAR Family however--)

What happened? Did Ducky get shot? Who was the shooter? How'd they catch the baddie??
I'm not asking for a tape or anything illegal -- just a short synopsis of the events.

Gracias!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: NCIS help"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-29-05 at 00:27 AM
Ducky didn't get shot. The half Israeli/half Arab guy that they'd been chasing all last year was the shooter. The mysterious Israeli agent chick who'd been his handler ended up killing him after Gibbs used himself as bait and drew the bad guy out and got him to admit he was really an Israeli double agent (ie., he was really a terrorist and Gibbs was right.)

Right before he was going to kill Gibbs (the only reason he'd come clean is because he thought he was about to kill Gibbs), the Israeli agent chick (who was in hiding and heard the confession) killed him. After she killed him, Gibbs learned that he'd been her half brother.

Posted by Molaholic on 09-29-05 at 07:41 PM
Wow.

Thanks for the update. I had to know even though it makes a spoiler for the rerun.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by okaychatt on 09-30-05 at 09:42 PM
<the Israeli agent chick (who was in hiding and heard the confession) killed him.

I thought she knew he was a baddie and was working with him?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by okaychatt on 10-18-05 at 09:35 PM
We were dining out, and I forgot to set the TiVo to record Oct. 18 episode.

What happened?!

I really LVOE this show.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.