URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 50
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"April 12 - recrap beyotching thread"

Posted by byoffer on 04-12-07 at 10:08 PM
Here I sit, hiding in the basement as my lovely DW stews and steams about the lack of a fresh episode tonight. I just have to keep her away from the new TV.

Is it just us, or is the lack of new material really getting frustrating with this show this season? I'm getting tempted to... to... to stop watching. There, I said it.

And I might mean it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: April 12 - recrap beyotching thread"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 04-13-07 at 08:10 AM
Yep, who would have guessed that I would channel surf through a whole episode of Grey's Anatomy????? How disappointing.

I am not sure why they did it. Did they do it so everyone can see Denny again?

The show has great reviews and viewership, were they trying to bring everyone up to snuff?

Very disappointing, very disappointing.

Posted by MKitty on 04-13-07 at 06:17 PM
I KNOW! ARGHGGH. Talk about annoying. My guide on the TV said "New" and I was all excited. What is the ratio lately? 1 new, 4 old, 1 new, four old. ARGHGHG.

Yes, I too am geting really sick of it all. I don't understand why they are risking pissing off so many people by never giving us a new episode. Whatever happened to the days that they were all new until the summer (or mostly new) It now seems that new shows are given to us on an ad-hoc basis. There seems to be no consistency at all. Yup, very, very frustrating.

Count me among the fans of this show that are hanging by a thread...

Posted by AZ_Leo on 04-14-07 at 07:06 PM
ad-hoc basis

Although I haven't researched this, my guess is they save new episodes for November, February, and May. If I remember correctly those are the months whose ratings determine how much they can charge advertisers. Other than those months, it doesn't matter who or how many are watching as far as the network is concerned.

A tribephyl original

Posted by MKitty on 04-19-07 at 12:43 PM
Yeah, I assume they save the new shows for their "sweeps weeks" and then throw out reruns the rest of the time...

still frustrating though!!

"I admit it-"
Posted by moonbaby on 04-13-07 at 09:30 PM
when I saw that Denny was on I knew I would watch it. He was the ONLY reason I kept it on

Posted by jkokoj on 04-14-07 at 09:02 AM
My life is busy and I only watch not even a handful of shows. I can't keep track of when a new one is coming or going. It seems that every time I have the chance to sit down and view the show its a re-run. Blah.....