URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 497
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"more 'LOST' illusions.... "

Posted by batts on 06-02-06 at 07:40 AM
Okay.... I know. I'm probably seeing things, but since I had nothing better to do, and this forum will be slow for a while, I thought I'd torture you guys with a couple more 'illusions'...

I won't mark where I see the illusions. I'll let you look.
Keep in mind that my camera phone pics never come out clear.
I'm basically taking pictures of my tv screen with my cell phone camera. However, if you have the episode that aired the week before the finale recorded....... you can get a better idea of what I'm seeing. Go back on your recording and look for yourself. Turn up the 'brightness' on your T.V. ... and there it is!

Both of these 'illusions' are in the scene of Michaels encounter with the others.

and here is Michael running firing back at the others

Well, I can't even see the illusion on my picture, but on my T.V. its very apparent.

again.... these pics of my t.v. screen do not do the illusion justice, but they are there. Most of the people who watch my recording say that it actually looks like its drawn into the background scenery, maybe by the technical film editors for Lost. If you have this episode... go back and look. Turn up your brightness on your T.V. and freeze it on this scene. I promise, you'll see it. A couple of my friends say that it's just something that the producers want to tech edit in just to confound people like me.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
Posted by Maroonclown on 06-02-06 at 11:00 AM
I'll take a guess even though you say it's not on these pics, but looking at them quickly and letting the mind go I can see a big monster mouth with teeth, right hand side of the first pic and lower left on the second and third.

Do I win a prize?

arkie spring thing

Posted by maroonclowns mom on 06-02-06 at 04:33 PM
Hi DD. I can`t see it but you were always good at picking out subliminal images in ads and tv shows.

Posted by Maroonclown on 06-05-06 at 01:35 PM
My all-time favourite was the plate of french fries that clearly showed an orgie.

arkie spring thing

Posted by geg6 on 06-02-06 at 01:03 PM
After much squinting, I'll say it's an elephant.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Posted by weltek on 06-02-06 at 04:36 PM
I see a snowman. And I haven't had a thing to drink.

Posted by maroonclowns mom on 06-02-06 at 05:58 PM
Hey, wait a minute. Top picture, upper right corner, shaggy dog and just beside Michael`s hair, guy kneeling and calling dog. I`m right, aren`t I?

Posted by zombiebaby on 06-03-06 at 08:57 AM
Monkeys in diapers playing poker?

Love ya Batts!

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs

"I need help"
Posted by moonbaby on 06-04-06 at 09:40 AM
really, just a hint, please. I never see things in those magic eye pictures either. You've been great with spotting things before everyone else does, batts, so I'd love to know what you've got here.

"RE: I need help"
Posted by batts on 06-04-06 at 10:49 AM
LOL.... you guys make me laugh. I know, I know, it's hard to see the illusions via my pictures of my tv screen. But If you
freeze frame these scenes , they are clearer. I've marked where the lips are on each illusion. They are illusions not unlike those we saw in the smoke.... thing, exept these are in the shrubbery... like the other illusions I've seen.

You can't see the illusion in this picture, however... if you watch this scene in this episode.... turn up your brightness and freeze frame this scene right here.... you will see it.

"Got it!"
Posted by moonbaby on 06-05-06 at 12:35 PM
Thank you, now I see what you're talking about

Posted by Breezy on 06-05-06 at 08:26 PM
In the top one, I see Michaels reflection from the camera. I don't see anything in the others.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Posted by heavenly on 08-16-06 at 02:06 AM
me too. i didn't see anything unusual..

Posted by SenecaTurtle on 08-17-06 at 01:53 PM
I think I see Abraham Lincoln in the first one. Not sure about the others.

I want to see the french fry orgie pic!

*ST*