URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4959
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Russell"

Posted by JGTsgirl on 03-03-10 at 11:18 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Russell married??? If so, he sure isn't acting like it with Parvati.
(Sorry, I'm a week behind in watching the episodes)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Russell"
Posted by iltarion on 03-03-10 at 11:53 PM

We've seen this before. I imagine cuddling is about to be expected when 10 people are laying in a small shelter. I haven't seen anything that would bother me, as a spouse. Now, Tyson and Deb were pushing it a couple seasons ago.

>

Posted by Spanky68 on 03-04-10 at 11:37 AM
I had the same thought. If I was ever on Survivor, my 1st thought would be "how would flirting with her help my survival in the game?" My 2nd thought would be "how will this be edited, and will I be served divorce papers when I get home?"

Agman made this fancy sig for me

shout-out to my Lovely Bride who never reads this stuff

"I?"
Posted by jbug on 03-04-10 at 12:17 PM
would flirt with you. oh yea....

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

"RE: I?"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-04-10 at 04:41 PM
I'd flirt with both of you. AND I'd certainly cuddle up to you both of you in the shelter.

On the serious side.... If the spousal unit can't wait to dump me for something I'd done on the show and for the game, I have a feeling they were just waiting for any old excuse.
My hope would be that the significant other would be mature enough to understand that the social game, the editing and other factors lead to it's prominence and that now that I've WON, it paid off. Let's celebrate by getting jiggy on vacation with each other!

Posted by CTgirl on 03-04-10 at 04:44 PM
Can we make it a foursome?!

I think Russell's wife is on board with him doing whatever he has to do to win the million dollars. She certainly came to his defense over on Sucks during Survivor 19.

Snowfall by Tribe

Posted by michel on 03-04-10 at 06:01 PM
I feel left out. Does that mean you guys are about to vote me out?

Posted by tribephyl on 03-04-10 at 07:13 PM
You're more than welcome to join, just snuggle on in.
You're a snuggler, right?

Posted by CTgirl on 03-04-10 at 10:48 PM
The more the merrier!

As long as you don't have a HII because then we would have to vote for you, just to use it up, you know.

Posted by tribephyl on 03-05-10 at 04:11 AM
Begging the question...Is that an HI in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Posted by jbug on 03-05-10 at 09:31 AM
ROFLOL
How did I know that was coming next?

Posted by Spanky68 on 03-05-10 at 01:09 PM
>Is that an HI in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

If you have to ask, then you probably don't want to know the answer.

Agman resized my siggie

Posted by Brownroach on 03-05-10 at 01:27 PM
After his first season Tom Westman said jokingly that prior to leaving his wife had given him permission to sleep with anyone, female or male, if it would keep him in the game longer. I think spouses understand that an appearance of flirting can be a good strategic ploy.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn