URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4957
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jeff's replacement"

Posted by garcor on 02-26-10 at 09:26 PM
If Jeff ever decides to leave, would like to see as a replacement the combination of Coach and Boston Rob. Coach can tell his outlandish survival stories and Rob can respond with sarcastic comments while trying to keep the show on track.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jeff's replacement"
Posted by iltarion on 02-27-10 at 04:06 PM

Considering how much JP contributes to the show, I think losing him would be a pretty big blow. I'm not sure anyone would make a easy replacement. Someone with a little less personality, like a Jeff Varner, would probably be a better option.

>

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-27-10 at 05:55 PM
I absolutely abhor Randy, but I could see him as the host - sure wouldn't take any crap.

Posted by Spanky68 on 03-01-10 at 02:49 PM
I would enjoy the 1st episode or two of Randy. But after that, I think his act would get real old, real fast.

If/when Jeff retires (or dies in some horrible accident) the natural replacement is Estee (assuming of course that we can't find clear evidence that Estee instigated the horrible accident).

Agman made this fancy sig for me

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-01-10 at 06:17 PM
Well, OK, this is true.

Boston Rob would be another obvious choice...

Posted by kircon on 03-01-10 at 05:46 PM

Survivor Bob

Posted by SquidProQuo on 03-05-10 at 06:09 PM
In one of her post-game interviews, Cirie said she'd love to host if Jeff ever left the show. I think she'd be a good choice...and didn't she compare herself with Oprah?