URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 495
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BEBO"

Posted by rugoing2letmeplay on 09-14-04 at 05:09 PM
Actually I am new here.... I posted in both Big Brother, and TAR... simply because those are the ONLY two area's where I chat with different people about the different shows... I don't chat in the other area's.

I didn't know I was breaking any rules.....Also, I've seen other posting in the same rooms that have nothing to do with the show... but saw nothing from you griping about it..... mmmmmm.....

Since you locked my post on the Big Brother where NO one could reply... please go ahead and delete it..... I tried but it wouldn't let me.....

I will be sure not to post about what you would consider miscellaneous items again....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BEBO"
Posted by nailbone on 09-14-04 at 05:31 PM
ru, if it has something to do with the show of that forum, even indirectly, it probably can stay.

What you posted in all the forums had nothing to do with the shows. therefore it needs to go in the Off-Tpoc forum. You oughta wander over there sometime. It's a lot of fun!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

Posted by rugoing2letmeplay on 09-14-04 at 06:07 PM
Thanks for the information..... I guess I have quite a bit of checking out to to.... Still didn't realize it wasn't allowed.... I feel stupid... wasn't trying to break the rules in the first place... So far I like the people here...

Posted by foonermints on 09-14-04 at 06:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-04 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

Sending you a red flag wavy thingy RU! Check your inbox! And welcome to the boards.

Posted by rugoing2letmeplay on 09-14-04 at 07:13 PM
Thanks for the Welcome.... sorry it was under these circumstances to meet you..... I hope that "red flag wavy thingy" is like a "get out of jail free" card...

P.S. If you can move my post to where it belongs ... Your more than welcome to do that too... and delete this one.... I just didn't know how else to respond to what you told me

Again... sorry for any troubles I caused....

"Locking"
Posted by AyaK on 09-14-04 at 07:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-04 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

Sorry, rugoing2letmeplay, but this post is still not on topic for a "show forum," so I'm going to lock this thread too.

However, I will move your Hurricane Ivan thread from the TAR forum to Off-Topic and unlock it, so you can see how Off-Topic works. I won't move the thread from here, since it has the warning in it, which might discourage others from posting....