URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 495
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Charla u have to live with that decision for the rest of your life"

Posted by sienna on 05-24-04 at 09:55 AM
I watched the show from start to finish and luved it. I feel sooo sorry for Dave, the people kicked out deserved to be and Dave or Keith owed them nothing, they were like a bunch of schoolyard bullies that never once would have thought twice about booting either of the foursome. They packed together like Hyenas. Toni you think you have dignity and stay with friends, all u do is pick the weakest link to make yourself bigger. Your a ##### and you were born one, i saw u on another show and u were the same whining drama queen on that one too. Go pump yourself steroids. Beau i reckon your better than that underneath but you let your pears pump u up. Anton your a piece of #####, hope your mothers proud of u. Charla your true colours came out in the end, your no better that the pack of them, Amy and Zack, a lot of growing up to do but i reckon u will get it right in the end. Amanda stay yourself, Scott same again but ditch the bitches u hanged with, theres nothing nice about them. And Keith and Tara, well done, Keith your a lovely bloke and Tara stay with him, u guys r good together, u did the right thing Keith and i felt for u when u had to mak decisions. And last of all Dave, you deserved the money along with Charla, If th prize was $100,000 Charla would have been just as happy but u helped her get there all the way. Ditch the ##### as she is not a true friend like u hoped she would be. There is a girl out there with your name on her and she will luvvvv u back. xx

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion