URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4943
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hello Survivor Fans"

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 01-21-10 at 05:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-10 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

To All That Read This Post:

I hope I am not being too forward here, but I would like to try and enhance our viewing pleasure for the next season of Suvivor, especially since it is an All Star Season. I know I don’t have a lot of postings here on this Message Board, but believe me when I say, I have watched every season of Survivor, and I will probably watch every season that follows.

Which brings me to my point. On the Big Brother Message Boards here, there was a Poster that held a speculative contest for all message board members to play. I enjoyed it so much that I want to play again. Problem is that Big Brother wont be on for a few more months and The Big Brother Message Board already has a contest.

Last season of Survivor, I noticed there was no such game being played on the Survivor Message Boards. So I have taken it upon myself to adapt a similar game for those of us who watch Survivor. Then I took it to the next level and made it very simple for all who wish to play.

I spent over 2 weeks developing this, and worked very hard in hopes that you would play and enjoy. If you are playing and know other people that watch Survivor, please tell them of this contest I have devised and lets see how many of us we can get to play before the season is over.

To start First click the Reply Button Below, then simply click the Click Here button below. You will not be directed away from the Message Board. You will simply be able to start playing my contest.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"My Guesses Week #1"
Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 01-21-10 at 05:22 PM

Who is YOUR PICK?
Rupert Boneham

(5pts) --- 1. Following the Introduction, which team will be highlighted first?
Heroes

(5pts) --- 2. Which team will get fire first?
No Fire This Week

(5 pts) --- 3. Which team will read Tree Mail first?
Heroes

(5 pts) --- 4. During this Episode will any Survivalist be forced to leave the game due to illness or injury?
No

(10 pts) -- 5. Which team will win the Reward Challenge (RC)?
No Reward Challenge

(10 pts) -- 6. During the (RC), Which team will score first?
No Reward Challenge

(10 pts) -- 7. If there are any Hidden Immunity Idols (HII), will any be found this episode?
No

(25 pts) -- 8. During the Immunity Challenge (IC), Which team will score first?
No Scoring

(25 pts) -- 9. What type of event will the (IC) be?
--Skills--

(25 pts) -- 10. Which team will win the (IC)?
Heroes

(25 pts) -- 11. Will the same team that won the (RC) also win the (IC)?
No Reward Challenge

(50 pts) -- 12. Will a (HII) be used to try and save a Survivalist.
No

(??? pts) -- 13. Pick 1 Survivalist who Will Be Eliminated for one reason or another during this episode.
Jessica Kiper Aka Sugar

"RE: Hello Survivor Fans"
Posted by michel on 01-21-10 at 06:23 PM
ARW, the Survivor games are so popular that there's a message board just for them. It can be found here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID102&conf=DCConfID1

Maybe your game should go there also?

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 01-21-10 at 06:35 PM
Thanks you know right after I posted this, for whatever reason it was at that time that I noticed that. For 4 months now, I never noticed that part. Thanks I think I will post there too.

ARW

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 01-29-10 at 01:23 AM
Hey Michel, Are you interested in playing? I have posted this info on the games site you pointed out. Been wondering what your thoughts are on who you think will win.

Please join in. I am hoping to have a lot of fun with the game this season. And for those reading this too, please you may post either here or on the Survivor Games treads.

ARW