URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4936
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"See BS Misdirection Ep 8 "Pick a Tribemate""

Posted by J Slice on 03-11-04 at 11:54 PM

Ethan feels blindsided by Mogo Mogo's Tribal Council decision, but Jerri is thrilled and enjoys a chance to gloat.

The tribes fear the worst when Tree Mail announces they must each send one of their own to the opposing tribe's camp.

Boston Rob and Rupert face off in a power play.

Have you hugged your Kittyloaf today?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 8 "Pick a Tribemate""
Posted by Risti on 03-12-04 at 01:01 AM
Does anyone else think that last week's 'one tribe is misled by treemail' sounds like it was supposed to be for this week? I mean, I didn't see anyone getting misled by treemail this week.

"Yeah... what about that?"
Posted by TeamJoisey on 03-12-04 at 01:10 AM
This came up earlier in the day, when the treemail clip was shown on the Early Show.

No one on either tribe seemed to be misled by the treemail this week.

Sometimes the Misdirection is really, really misdirection!

"Misled for .04 seconds..."
Posted by udg on 03-12-04 at 07:54 AM
There was a brief (and by brief, I mean extremely brief) moment at Chapera where someone (Romber?) suggested maybe the challenge was for individual immunity. It passed.

---
UDG

Posted by tribephyl on 03-12-04 at 01:04 AM
Ethan feels blindsided by Mogo Mogo's Tribal Council decision, but Jerri is thrilled and enjoys a chance to gloat.
Jerri would be wise to remain quiet. But, seems destined to alienate yet another tribemate. The worst part of it, for her, is that she will probably most be affected "when/if" a switch or merge happens. The only person she feels she can run to for comfort would be Jenna. I bet Jenna has completely forgotten about her.

The tribes fear the worst when Tree Mail announces they must each send one of their own to the opposing tribe's camp.
Oh, see. Insert a completely shocked look on Jerri's face when this plays out.

What does this mean for the tribes?
1. The way the mis-direction mentions it, it sounds like an ambassador situation, like S1, which leads to a merge, that everyone is expecting to happen soon, but JP said "if or when a merge happens".

2. This makes me think it's more of an Amazon tribalswitch, where two people are given the opportunity to re-pick tribes.

3. But, it could just be some sort of day-trip for two "special" people.
Boring.

Boston Rob and Rupert face off in a power play.
Firstly, I'd like to mention that most of the boots have been spoken of in the mis-direction but never by name.
One member reaches a boiling point (Sue)
Two members fight for dominance (Rich)& Ethan
Castaway on emotional rollercoaster (Jenna)
For veterans tribal council is never easy (Rudy)

What I'm getting at is, it might seem that Ethan, Jerri, Rupert and Rob would be safe in this next episode. Because of their names being mentioned.
Regardless of the twist and regardless of Ethan's animosity for Jerri or Rob's dislike of Rupert.
But who does that leave?

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

Posted by I_AM_HE on 03-12-04 at 02:02 AM
the wording for Ethan especially leads me to think he may be safe. Jerri maybe, maybe not. If Mogo loses again, it could be Shii Ann.