URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 490
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Idea For BB6?"

Posted by Queene1979 on 09-13-04 at 07:06 PM
I was thinking this could be a good idea for the next Big Brother. I think BB should try a Big Brother All Stars where all of the winners from the past five seasons come back as well as the people who were evicted first to give them a chance to win the money. And to round out the group let the audience choose one member from the past five seasons each as a "viewers choice." The show would feature all sorts of fun challenges and backstabbing. Also, the prize would be one million dollars instead of a half a million.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Idea For BB6?"
Posted by sam752 on 09-13-04 at 08:06 PM
Good idea but i am going ot have to dissagree with you. #1 it has already been done, Survivor did it on the last one. #2 why should people who have already gotten a chance get another one? I don't htink it is fair besided i want to be on BB and thee is no chance if this idea happens.

This is of course all IMHO.

Posted by sam752 on 09-13-04 at 08:07 PM
Woah, i just read what i posted and i am terribly sorry for my spelling!!

Posted by motormouth on 09-14-04 at 00:58 AM
I know what you mean Sam, we all do it sometimes. There is an "edit" button on the bottom of each of our posts that allows us to correct our mistakes. It helps me out alot.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by Glass on 09-13-04 at 08:32 PM
Good thinking Queene, there's been some talk of it on the boards for a while. I would feel much more comfortable with BB all-stars, especially when I think of the trend that CBS is showing in their contestant selection the last two years.

Here's the question though... does anybody know whether there's been talk at the network? Would there be any legal implications of an All-Stars edition on the heels of S8? Think Roddy would have better luck next time?

Posted by motormouth on 09-14-04 at 00:55 AM
Roddy seemed like a great guy, I think he could do well if given another chance.

*as long as Danielle is not there*

Posted by RealityAddict on 09-14-04 at 12:02 PM
Great idea Queene! I would definitely be hooked on a BB All-Stars. Can you imagine Evil Dr Will up against Jun? Battle of the "meanies."

Posted by foonermints on 09-14-04 at 12:04 PM
My brain will disconnect its last functioning vacuum tube, living under the threat of a BB6 with Alison, and a possible TAR with the other people I love. I think that once your 15 minutes are over, they are OVER. Yes, I know, try telling that to Rupert. *pries last tube loose*

If a vegetable goes into a coma, is it called a person?

Posted by rugoing2letmeplay on 09-14-04 at 01:04 PM
I think it's a good idea.... to have an all star game... but I would like to see it with the first ones evicted verses the ones in second place..... thus giving ones that had an early eviction... an opportunity to try it differently and take out the ones who already made nearly to the end....

Having the winners again.... I would hate to see someone get it twice.. but that might make it for some fun entertainment....