URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 49
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Notes on the reuion."

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-21-07 at 08:23 PM
One of the beauties comments that the show is about dumb beauties and geeks, but thinks that if you got onto the show then you must be doing something right so you can't be that dumb.

This is followed with one of the girls asking where the "I" in RADAR comes in, and another when the tool box comes out says "Tools, what are tools?".

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Notes on the reuion."
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-21-07 at 08:28 PM
CeeCee is introduced with the "Psycho" theme notes.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-21-07 at 08:29 PM
Mario calls her a "Dumb Crazy #####"!

Posted by PagongRatEater on 02-22-07 at 07:45 AM
CeeCee: I'm glad I'm not Indian, I hate Indian food.
Mario: I bet she would love some dumb crazy b!tch food.

Best moment of the show!

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man ought to respect and to cherish them." - President Washington's farewell address.

Posted by nazpink on 02-22-07 at 08:56 AM
I was somewhat disappointed in the reunion. I didn't feel we got any more insight than what we saw on t.v. previously. I would suggest going to their myspace or personal sites if anyone wants more depth.

Loved the Mario comment and Cece clearly hasn't changed one bit nor sees the need for it. And come on maybe these girls might have the capability of being half-way intelligent but they clearly lack some common sense and no way can they convince me that they aren't a bit airheaded.

Posted by MKitty on 02-22-07 at 05:03 PM
Yes, I agree..that was definately the highlight of the show for me! I laughed so hard..and so did my DH..who immediately "googled" the phrase to see if we heard it correctly..and it was already up on the internet as a quote from Mario!! That definately was the.best.moment.ever.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-22-07 at 02:35 PM
Confirming that Cecille is a colossal moron who went on the show because she thought it might win her some money...sheesh, maybe she should have tried out for Big Brother in that case. Hopefully Nate lands on his feet and makes up the $250,000 by working hard and joining Drew's investment club.

Also, I was happy to see Megan's transformation, although I am not sure if I should be - her puppy's name is the exact same as my dog's.

Posted by AprilNY on 02-22-07 at 03:22 PM
Any one else agree that CeeCee would look like a transvestite (sp) if you shaved off all her hair? I mean, come on...she has some pretty manly looks goin' on! ewww

Posted by tamarama on 02-22-07 at 09:00 PM
To me she looks just like Lizzie Grubman:

Not something I'd ever want anyone to say about me.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-23-07 at 09:04 AM
I disagree. The woman (I don't know her) in your picture has clearly not done any make-up or hair styling. CeeCee is clearly made up to the hilt on the show - she can't be made better looking (at-least not without a brain transplant).

The lady in your picture clearly has a lot of potential in the looks department and with a complete make-over easily could make CeeCee look like a dog compared to her.

Posted by tamarama on 02-23-07 at 01:37 PM
>>The lady in your picture clearly has a lot of potential in the looks department and with a complete make-over easily could make CeeCee look like a dog compared to her.<<

Not so sure about that -- Lizzie Grubman gained attention when she drove her SUV into a crowd of people a few years back -- in the Hamptons I believe, maybe 5-6 years ago?

At the time she was kind of portrayed as a Paris Hilton type - rich daddy, too much partying.

I do have to agree, however, that those mug shots are fairly attractive for her. I thought it would be funny to use them, but random candids show more what she looks like:

That looks more like Cece to me.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-23-07 at 04:27 PM
First, wow yes she looks like CeeCee in that picture.

Second, she looks better in her mug-shots that in her regular photos???? That is one messed up lady.

Posted by agman on 05-02-07 at 10:25 PM

I agree 100%

90 percent of life is half mental

Posted by agman on 05-22-07 at 09:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-07 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

she looks hideous

the tribe has spoken]

Posted by motormouth on 02-22-07 at 04:59 PM
Reunion? The only reunion I saw was Jennylee and Nate. I'd call it more of a recrap, with a few minutes of post-show interviews. Very disappointing.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by tamarama on 02-22-07 at 09:01 PM
Agree about the 'reunion' - but some of the new clips were fun.

And I've got to say, considering the disappointing direction the season seemed to be heading in, overall I thought it was a satisfying ending.

Posted by woiwod on 03-20-07 at 08:41 PM
hi, Does anyone know is Nate and Jenny lee are still in touch??? They make such a cute couple.

Posted by NeverKnow5150 on 03-24-07 at 11:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-07 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

i tryd lookin it up but cant find it anyone kno how to like contact the cast? for some reason scooter compells me lol i want to get to know him thaladyherself@aol.com email me on there ill rpolly never check this

Posted by agman on 05-02-07 at 10:25 PM
I just hate the reunion shows

90 percent of life is half mental

Posted by agman on 05-18-07 at 10:17 PM
too many geeks on this show!!!!!!