URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4895
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The casting will catch up with Jaison."

Posted by Estee on 10-02-09 at 07:07 AM
He's fairly intelligent (although he's made the stupid mistake of aligning with RussHell, just like everyone else). He's well-spoken. He's athletic -- which includes and is dominated by his swimming ability, and on this show, that means the casting department temporarily fell asleep at the wheel.

He is so doomed.

I finally found someone I could stand and he's probably got six days left.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 10-02-09 at 04:43 PM
You know, Ben would have been safe last night, had it been a woman who forced RussHell to see that Ben's NOT been an advantage in challenges except in Ben's head. Had the Ashley pointed that out, Russ would have seen her as threatening him, and nothing anyone said or did would have changed his mind.

Unfortunately, if Jaison say's anything akin to "Heh! I got Ben's azz out of here," Ole Russ will make HIM the next target, no matter how stupid he thinks any of the women are.

Posted by Smooth23 on 10-08-09 at 10:57 PM
I will be so glad to see Jaison gone. Sure didn't take him very long to play the race card.. how lame can you get?

Bang

Posted by nailbone on 10-13-09 at 10:45 AM
Ben, in fighting with Yaz, brought race into it. Jaison was just responding to that. I wouldn't call that "playing the race card".

Posted by LFJ on 10-13-09 at 11:53 AM
I would. If he would have responded that way while Ben was mouthing off to Yasmine, I would have believed he was truly offended, and appreciated his defending her. Instead, he waited until TC and acted like a drama queen. What deliberate manipulation.

Posted by shaneperry on 10-09-09 at 03:01 PM
What do you "fairly intelligent"? I bet he's a lot smarter then you. Jaison is a Stanford University Grad. One of the top Academic schools in the U.S. He played the "race card" because Ben is a racist pure and simple, an someone had to tell him.

"*blink*"
Posted by Estee on 10-09-09 at 03:37 PM
Hey, didn't we once meet over an Apprentice summary?

Posted by krismiss2us on 10-09-09 at 04:15 PM
OMG! I am so sick of everyone playing the freakin "race card"! It's f'ing ridiculous! People need to stop being offended by comments, regardless of the words "ghetto" or "honkie" or what the f&*( ever! For cripes sake! Get over yourselves! If people didn't get so freakin offended about stupid-azz sh..stuff, then maybe we'd "all just get along." Ben's comment was only racist if you take it as such. And if you take it as such, then YOU are the one with the problem. Get a tougher skin! As for Jaison being a stanford grad, so f'ing what? Personally, I like him; he's well spoken and very eloquent in his speech. But just b/c he's a stanford grad does not necessarily mean he's intelligent. Ok i'll get off my soapbox.

Posted by michel on 10-09-09 at 05:20 PM
Maybe we'd "all just get along" if we respected each other. That was basically Jaison's argument. Somehow, that approach sounds better to me than mouthing insults at everyone and then demanding that they accept them.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-09-09 at 05:32 PM
I agree, I am so sick of the freakin' race car. If I see one more of these

my head is just gonna explode.

Peeple should just grow up and stop PLAYING THE RACE CAR!

Estee: Wondering if this thread was a good idea.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-15-09 at 07:00 PM
Damnit, I will NOT be the thimble again!