URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 488
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB withdraws!"

Posted by deemck on 09-12-04 at 07:50 PM
I just want you to know I do have a life other then watching BB. But I sort of go through BB withdraws when the season ends. Its lasts for about 2 weeks. Does anyone else go through withdraws? Thank god survivor will start!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB withdraws!"
Posted by zazzy on 09-12-04 at 07:56 PM
I go through Survivor withdrawals but I think that's because I like the spoiling so much.

There are so many reality shows on now it is easy to get hooked on another show--have you watched the Complex on Fox yet? Pretty good!

Posted by Oklaisok on 09-13-04 at 02:07 PM
this is the first season i've watched big brother and i go through withdrawals between the saturday and tuesday shows. mondays are especially hard on me. please let me make it through today. tomorrow there will be another sweet sweet episode. i can't wait.

Posted by skyhoneybear on 09-13-04 at 02:52 PM
I know this is wayyyyyyyyyy of the topic (bebo don't punish me please) but when 24 goes off, I get the Tuesday night at 9pm withdrawls (especially since BB is over by the time 24 starts).

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"
"If Karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later."---Will, Big Brother 5, USA

Posted by Bebo on 09-13-04 at 04:20 PM
If you would have mentioned any show other than '24', I would have considered *thwack*ing you.

Join my paramilitary org - call 1-800-FIGHT4BEBO.

Posted by skyhoneybear on 09-14-04 at 11:40 AM
Thank you Bebo, thank you! (while bowing and backing away)

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"
"If Karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later."---Will, Big Brother 5, USA

Posted by seahorse on 09-13-04 at 04:36 PM
I will be okay, since there are so many other great shows just starting are starting in a few weeks.

The Apprentice 2, Suvivor 9, and TAR 6.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Glass on 09-13-04 at 04:42 PM
Woah, TAR already? I wasn't aware!

But I agree... I normally do miss Survivor when it goes off. But we've reached a point here where there's SO MUCH decent RTV. Survivor and Apprentice will be playing at the same time for another three whatever months, so I know I'll be okay.

Posted by missygirl3 on 09-14-04 at 10:28 AM
I go through BB withdraws as well. thank goodness Survivor is about to start. I watched the first ep. of the apprentice2 and I that is going to take a few more to get hooked. but this season of BB has been so good that I will surely miss it.

Posted by Lasann on 09-14-04 at 01:17 PM
I go through withdrawal also. I'm already spiralling into it and what makes it worse is when an idiot wins (June - Allison). Hoping for Nakomis - Cowboy then at least "withdrawal with a smile". I also withdraw after a good book.