URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 487
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Rick"

Posted by sallysilly on 01-09-04 at 11:13 AM
What does everyone think of bachelor Rick? Hockey players are so hot!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Rick"
Posted by leogirl_21 on 01-09-04 at 01:39 PM
Just saw his picture on the website. He looks hot...yep...I think so too! I also think that Brad has the eyes that I like, and Cory and Eliot look kinda cute too.

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

Posted by sallysilly on 01-09-04 at 03:20 PM
Check him out on this website.

http://www.usahappyfeet.com/index.php?s=team

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 01-09-04 at 11:12 PM
Rick has the most beautiful eyes!!!! But he looks like he overbleached his teeth. My favorite is Chris R. A Harvard educated architect. AND CUTE TOO!!!!!!! In fact, i think all of the guys are much better looking than Bob ever thought about being.

Posted by SIEZETHEDAY on 01-10-04 at 02:07 AM
Out of curiousity I looked up this site, just to see what happened with Bachelor 4 series only to find another Bachelor series is being made..Surely not??!!

I can't believe they are making another show...I thought viewers would be sick of this type of show by now? Especially the Bachelor series where none of them have been successful. Aren't these people just publicity seekers?

We are currently near the end of the Bachelor 4 series here in the Australia and nobody I know is watching it.

Posted by Lolette on 01-12-04 at 11:48 PM
What Rick said about Meredith , here is article http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/4315349.html

Posted by Lolette on 01-13-04 at 00:04 AM
Article from Star Tribune 'Bachelorette 2" Meredith Phillips is "actually a very amazing person," said 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment scion Rick Enrico. Amazing. Why don't dating-reality-show contestants know any synonyms for the most overused word in this genre? "I don't know," said Rick, a Minnesota native who lives in San Diego. Try mixing in a marvelous, astounding, miraculous, prodigious, spectacular, staggering, stupendous or wondrous. I must say that Meredith seemed a little scary during her time with insincere Bachelor Boob, (yeah, that's what I'm calling him). "You'll just have to watch the show," said Rick, who will not be confused with his dad, 2nd Wind owner and ubiquitous TV pitchman ##### Enrico. Rick was appalled, in a playful way, to hear that I called 2nd Wind's corporate HQ Wednesday. "And you were asking if I have a better body than my father?" Well, do ya? "What do you think? I'm on a TV show. Go to USAHappy

Feet.com (one of four businesses to which Rick is connected), and where it says executive bios, you'll see my picture." There's a better pix of Rick standing close to Meredith in the Us Weekly magazine cover about silly, momentary bride Britney Spears. He's one of the magazine's bachelors to watch and so darling that he must have gotten his looks from his mom, Jan. "I do. But I've got a little mix of my father," Rick said. "You should have seen my father in his day. He was a beautiful guy." Rick's so charming, I wonder why ABC hasn't already announced that he is the next "Bachelor" star. "Well, maybe they do," teased Rick, who is in charge of 2nd Wind marketing.

Posted by Tsunami on 01-13-04 at 07:53 PM
Just an FYI that the article was written by Star Tribune gossip columnist CJ. Hence the conversational style.

Being from Minneapolis, and being subjected to his father's tv commercials (a fat guy selling exercise equipment - hmmm...), I can only see this guy as too tan, too polished and too smarmy (love that word, hate that quality).

Posted by SilverStar on 01-13-04 at 11:59 AM
OMG! I just looked at that happy feet website and realized that someone gave me those pink tennis shoe slippers for X-Mas! How funny. They are very comfortable, but not exactly my style! When I opened them all I could think was "Is this a phucing joke?" LOL!

SilverStar