URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4866
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ponderosa is open!"

Posted by tribephyl on 04-17-09 at 03:09 AM
<---click to go there
Yes, Ponderosa (the other loser lodge) is now open and your first juror is...

Brendan!

Watch him eat.

Hear him take the high road.

Watch him eat again.

Watch him brush his teeth (and take a shower).

Watch him eat some more.

Notice he only lost 6 pounds during his stint as "the dragon".

Then watch him eat even more.

Can you say "oral fixation"?

This "lodge" is in no way affiliated with The Lodge.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ponderosa is open!"
Posted by jbug on 04-17-09 at 08:23 AM
Thanks tribey.
I missed them saying he was first juror.
Oh how sweet it would have been for coach to have been there all alone - just talkin to himself and the camera. LOL

Posted by suzzee on 04-17-09 at 09:27 AM
Yes Brendan, there are two cots in the tent. You will have a roommate.

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

Posted by vince3 on 04-17-09 at 09:34 AM
I'll start getting interested when either the Dragon Slayer/Rasputin or his wannabe head to Ponderosa, especially if both get there.....

Posted by PsychoKitty on 04-17-09 at 09:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-09 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

Thanks for the heads up Tribey! And I'm LOVIN' your siggie!!!!

Edited to add:
That was kinda cool - he has some perspective. And I don't remember seeing staff hanging out at Loser Lodge before. I remember the first person always being alone. Would have been fun to see Coach alone and see him go even crazier (as if that was possible!)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by CTgirl on 04-20-09 at 04:23 PM
Thanks Tribe for show using the other lodge. I love these clips.

Watch Brendan eat a Reese's cup. I want one now!

Posted by PsychoKitty on 04-20-09 at 08:42 PM
Hmmmm, I wouldn't mind eating it WITH him. . . .! Meow!

Signature by tribephyl

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 04-26-09 at 08:25 AM
I want a Reese's cup, too, but for reasons unrelated to The Evil That Is Brendan...

Posted by sica077 on 05-02-09 at 12:43 PM
I have never heard of this, so thanks for posting! I think they should make this a half hour show after Survivor... I love it! Tyson is hysterical and the dynamic of being out of - but still in - the game is great. I loved this week's webisodes and can't wait to see Coach's face when he finds himself as the butt of a joke.

Posted by jbug on 05-02-09 at 09:32 PM
The videos with Sierra wre fun.
Tyson now seems to be the know-it-all of everything. He hung around Benji too long!
Just wait till ya'll see them walk into tribal council - it's on the third ep of Sierra at Ponderosa. It's hilarious!

Posted by sica077 on 05-02-09 at 11:53 PM
I don't know... I take Tyson's knowledge of everything as just sheer humor and sarcasm. I find him making me laugh continuously throughout each "loser lodge" webisode.

Posted by jbug on 05-03-09 at 06:53 PM
I should have put a after my comment on Tyson.
I think he is just having a great time - his "showing off" is actually rather sarcastic. Like he's making fun of Coach?
He's not being a sore loser which I find refreshing.
Neither are Brendan or Sierra.
Wonder how they'll act at the final TC? Will they give props to those who bested them?

Posted by sica077 on 05-03-09 at 08:03 PM
I see! I find their attitudes refreshing as well. I was actually nervous during the last survivor, hoping whoever was voted out wouldn't disturb the fun of Ponderosa.

Posted by kingfish on 05-03-09 at 01:36 PM
I like Sierra. She is very entertaining.

And life at the fake loser lodge (Ponderosa) looks like fun.

Posted by canuklady on 05-09-09 at 04:23 PM
I'm not sure why, but while I can view the videos of Tyson and Sierra, I cannot view Brendon's or Debbie's. When I try to view those videos, I get the message "..not available for your geographic region..".

Has anyone else run across this in Ponderosa?

Posted by PsychoKitty on 05-15-09 at 09:15 PM
That was fun! I hadn't watched in a few weeks - I still love Tyson - what a character! And he and Brendan seemed to be having a genuinely fun time! Sierra seemed to blend in well enough with them too. I didn't bother to watch Debbie's eps though - I've seen enough of her. But of course the Coc#aRoach was too tempting . . . I started to watch and then I just couldn't stand hearing his same ol' smack talk. ACK!!!! What a jerk!

This is a REALLY interesting Ponderosa - I don't remember people being able to leave the camp before. And I don't remember them getting along this well before. Can't wait until Sunday night!

Signature by tribephyl

Posted by ohmyheck on 05-16-09 at 09:27 PM
You should watch Debbie's. The first four juror's are really fun together.

"Coach "
Posted by jbug on 05-16-09 at 09:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-09 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

I can't believe I actually went and watched more of him!

First clip he starts carrying on about he doesn't want those at Ponderosa to be a group. He wants Tyson & Debbie all to himself.

2nd one he starts off about how he is the only one worthy of winning.

Then in the 3rd, Brendan is playing around squirting syrup on Debbie & Sierra - and off in private Coach says 'he's not playing that game; no body better not go putting syrup & stuff on him".
party pooper.

gag me now!

"RE: Coach "
Posted by princat on 05-16-09 at 11:11 PM
I have to agree you Jbug! Coach is such a mood killer. I've been amazed at the jurors up to this point are like its a game good on you and then had fun.

He show's up and continues all the delusions he had in the game. I wonder how much he will complain if he doesn't consider the finalist "worthy" of winning. I bet that's one bitter speech.