URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4842
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S18 Cast is up on CBS"

Posted by flystorms on 01-14-09 at 01:47 PM
Woo hoo! The new cast is offically up on the CBS site. Just starting out, I'm loving Jerry!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
Posted by JanetFAN on 01-22-09 at 12:05 PM
Saw them in TV Guide yesterday! Sweetness!

Posted by 2muchfun on 01-22-09 at 11:02 PM
OK, this is my first post. Don't quite get all the extra lingo on these posts but I'm a survivor fan and look forward to this new season.

Went to the CBS site and checked out the cast this season. Lots of eye candy. who's going to be the next Randy?

The cast looks a little heavy on models doncha think?

tmf

Posted by byoffer on 01-23-09 at 11:45 AM
Welcome tmf (and thanks for giving us your shortened nickname!). Stay around and enjoy. Hopefully things aren't too complicated around here.

This season does seem full of eye candy. Usually there is some, this time more than usual. Obviously it is on purpose from a "marketing the show" perspective, but I wonder if it is also part of the social experiment (somewhat similar to the seasons where they were split by by gender or race).

At the end of the day, I am never going to complain about a cast with some eye candy.

Posted by michel on 01-23-09 at 08:46 PM
Welcome tmf. You're right about the cast but it's not only model-types. There's a few millionaires on there.

and, regarding Byoffer's:
"At the end of the day, I am never going to complain about a cast with some eye candy"

Not sure where you rated Vanuatu but that was a season with a lot of eye-candy that wasn't popular.

Posted by tribephyl on 01-23-09 at 10:00 PM
I'm not byo but...
Not sure where you rated Vanuatu but that was a season with a lot of eye-candy that wasn't popular.

Maybe the reason it is so lowly rated overall is because the two fugliest castaways of the season were F2?
Personally, I loved the Vanuatu season. Casting was a major reason why.

Posted by michel on 01-24-09 at 02:34 AM
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it also but it's not the general consensus.

Posted by 2muchfun on 01-24-09 at 11:45 PM
I can see I'm going to have to brush up on my Survivor history. I recall the name Vanuatu but hardly remember anyone from the show? I definitely don't recall the winner Chris D? Amie's a local here so I do remember her and I remember her coming back for the allstar show but I looked at the others and hardly remember them?

Sucks getting old! Thanks for the replies and I'll be back when the show starts. SeeYa

tmf

Posted by smokedog on 02-01-09 at 04:31 PM
Definitely some hotties this season.