URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4840
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Most votes ever?"

Posted by JanetFAN on 01-02-09 at 10:20 PM
This question has been bugging me for a long time: Who has had the most votes against them ever in a single Survivor season?

I remember Jan Gentry and Lillian Morris getting a lot and Jerri Manthey too, but I imagine there is someone I'm not thinking of. I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know and also if anyone could point me in the direction of a site for these kinds of Survivor trivia moments I'd love you forever!

Thanks ahead of time!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Most votes ever?"
Posted by michel on 01-03-09 at 02:42 AM
From memory, I think Rory in Vanuatu had the most votes ever. The guy was the secondary target almost every week and he must have picked up more than a dozen votes before being finally voted out. Clarence also had a lot.

As far as winner, I think Aras is the one that accumulated the most. He had to be close to 10 votes in the end.

Posted by sol on 01-03-09 at 02:46 PM
As far as winner, I think Aras is the one that accumulated the most. He had to be close to 10 votes in the end.

Aras did accumulate 9 votes in 1 season, Amber accumulated 8 in All-Stars plus 6 in S2 for a total accumulation of 14 ... it comes down to how you want to define accumulated.

Posted by michel on 01-03-09 at 03:07 PM
It's good to know the result for both.
I was only thinking of the votes during 1 season because not everyone played twice.

Posted by sol on 01-03-09 at 01:17 PM
To the best of my knowledge, this is how it breaks down ...

S1 – Jenna - 10
S2 – Jerri - 12, (Alicia had 5 votes to be added to S8)
S3 – Clarence - 12, (Lex had 9)
S4 – Rob and John each had 8
S5 – Shii Ann - 10
S6 – Roger - 10
S7 – Burton and Lillian 10 – Outcasts

Non-outcasts – Rupert and Nicole had 7 each, amazingly JFP only had 3 votes cast against him including the 1 by Lill to take Sandra to the F2

S8 – Jenna – 4 (Total of 14), Jerri – 6 (Total of 18), Lex – 7(Total of 16), Alicia – 7 (Total of 12), Shii Ann – 5 (Total of 15)
S9 – Rory - 13
S10 – Willard - 10 (his memory lingers on as the model for the II.)
S11 – Jim and Morgan - 8 each, first voted off by their respective tribes
S12 – Shane - 9
S13 – Jonathan - 12
S14 – Anthony - 10
S15 – Jaime and Frosti - 7 each
S16 – JFP – 9 (12 total including Pearl Islands), Eliza – 8 ( + 9 from S9 for a total of 17)
S17 – Crystal – 10

The grand winner of seeing their name the most on parchment:

Jerri, on a 2 season total of 18; followed closely by Eliza with 17, Lex with 16, Shii Ann with 15, and Jenna with 14.

The most votes in a single season does belong to Rory with 13, followed closely by Jonathan with 12.

(Thank you Wikipedia)

Posted by JanetFAN on 01-03-09 at 11:02 PM
Wow!

Thank you very much! I can't believe ShiiAnn had that many. Weird how Burton and Lil had the same amount, also are you positive that JFP only had three that season? I remember the Morgans targeted him (while Drakes targeted Andrew) at the merge episode.

I looked for a while on wikipedia to try to find this kind of stuff, guess I phail wikipedia...

Posted by sol on 01-04-09 at 04:12 PM
...are you positive that JFP only had three that season? I remember the Morgans targeted him (while Drakes targeted Andrew) at the merge episode.

Oops ... you are right, I missed counting the merge episode, so add 4 more for a total of 7 that season. Add the 9 from Micronesia and he accumulated 16 over 2 seasons.

Recaps from Pearl Islands, including voting is at ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Pearl_Islands

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find links to all the seasons.

Posted by ohmyheck on 01-04-09 at 06:24 PM
Jonathan had fifteen votes during Cook Islands, so he has the most votes accumulated over the course of one season.

Posted by byoffer on 01-05-09 at 02:53 PM
I count 19 votes for Jerri over the two seasons (12 in Aus and 7 in Allstars).

Also, Richard Hatch is up there in the "total names on parchment", with 16 total votes (albeit 4 of those were votes for him to win season 1).

Posted by sol on 01-05-09 at 08:40 PM
Wow ... looks like I should have spent a lot more time actually studying the results instead of just glancing at the pages. Oh well, thanks for pointing it all out.