URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 484
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Meredith Phillips"

Posted by skyelarke2003 on 01-06-04 at 10:51 AM
I just adore Mereith. She is *very* pretty, has poise and grace, and will make an excellent Bachelorette!

Here is fan group for those interested:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Meredith_Phillips_Bachelorette/

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Meredith Phillips"
Posted by Poncho on 01-06-04 at 03:27 PM
Go, Meredith!!!! I hope this turns out to be a good show.

Poncho

Posted by tk72 on 01-06-04 at 05:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-04 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

ooow, what a nice picture of Meredith. Makes me kinda wish I was among 25 bachelors vying for her affection...only in my dreams. Anyway I hope she stays true to form...We'll see.

TK72
"I've learned that kindness is more important than perfection."

Posted by chobbs77 on 01-07-04 at 09:51 PM
I know, she's beautiful - she's classic. I can't wait to see how she does, and I hope she stays true to form as well.

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

Posted by Chrissy gal on 01-07-04 at 10:45 PM
Welcome to SB, skyelarke & chobbs!

So, Carrie, I have a question... Do you mean that a plant will try to kiss any pretty woman he meets??

Posted by littlemisssmartypants on 01-08-04 at 10:00 AM
I really hope that she stays true to the Meredith I appreciated so much in the Bachelor. I loved her dry, sarcastic wit. She always seemed to say exactly what I was thinking. I love that she's beautiful, without being the sillicone stuffed, cheerleading, sugar-sweet, all-American cutie-pie.
Maybe it's because I'm also a tall, sarcastic brunette, who has never been a cheerleader in her life. I'm hoping she finds a great guy. And please, no baby-talk!

Posted by silesia18 on 01-14-04 at 10:13 PM
I agree! A lot of people are saying they think Meredith will make for a boring Bachelorette, but I whole-heartedly disagree!! I think she is a classic beauty, very witty, and able to laugh at herself! I hope she lives up to my opinion that she is a solid person with not one ounce of the shallowness you see in some other female contestants on these shows! And lucky for her, she has some hunks to chose from! (Go Rick!) She deserves it!

Posted by babydoll126 on 01-14-04 at 10:26 PM
i didn't think i would like her but i really do! they were able to show much more of her personality tonite and i think she will be a very interesting bachelorette however i HATE when they show them crying "wah i don't wanna choose" but otherwise looks to be a good season.

Posted by SaraStar on 01-14-04 at 11:41 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has the list of who was ELIMINATED tonight

P.S. I agree I think this Bachelorette is going to be good!

P.S.S. I think Lanny the Cowboy is mighty cute with a side order Marcus ;)

Posted by teejax22 on 01-15-04 at 10:05 AM
I have to admit, Merideth wasn't as bad as I thought she would be as the bachelerette. I like the fact that she seems genuine, not barbie like and ditzy as some of the other bachelorettes. She also has a good group of guys to choose from. I'm glad she got rid of that darker version of Fabio who claimed that he didnt need to bring Merideth a gift because he's the gift to Merideth. Is he a little cocky or what???

Posted by Poncho on 01-15-04 at 10:13 AM
> I'm glad she got
>rid of that darker version
>of Fabio who claimed that
>he didnt need to bring
>Merideth a gift because he's
>the gift to Merideth. Is
>he a little cocky or
>what???

I thought the same thing! What a JERK... I am glad he is gone.

Poncho

Posted by Nicegrl99 on 01-15-04 at 10:27 AM
Hehehehe
I almost had wished she would keep him. I have to live near Baltimore...that means that guy is back on the market around here. That isn't a positive thing, but I will make sure to avoid him

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

Posted by Loree on 01-15-04 at 11:46 AM
I thought that Meredith was definitely a bit tipsy during the party. She always had a glass and was giggly a good deal of the time. Chris seemed to be helping her up the stairs at the end.

Posted by leogirl_21 on 01-15-04 at 01:48 PM
I already think that Meredith makes a great bachelorette. She's graceful, smart, pretty and funny. I really hope that she finds the man of her dreams and that this all works out for her. Oh, and one more thing... GO RICK!!!!

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

Posted by escapedude on 01-15-04 at 03:41 PM
Meridith is cool and a good choice..Shes not full of drama like most girls on these shows..Well then again i did see the previews..
I did notice that most of the guys she pics are shorter than h er..lol