URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4827
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Guess who's says she's moving to Atlanta? Yes Jill!"

Posted by Floraworld on 09-20-06 at 11:45 PM
I wonder what happened to the public relations job she just got in California? She said she was planning to move closer to that job just a little while ago. Then the next thing she says according to her journal she says she's preparing to move to Atlanta.

She should know by now you can't run to city to city to find happiness. And Atlanta is the last place to go to possibly find a mate if you're heterosexual, odds are against you since there's such a high gay population. And she seems to be under the belief that finding a mate will make her happy or complete her which is a lot of bologna. In my opinion Atlanta is a beautiful place to visit but a hard place to live. Sorry to say but I see this as another Jill disaster waiting to happen. What's your thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Guess who's says she's moving to Atlanta? Yes Jill!"
Posted by JustBNMe on 09-21-06 at 03:35 AM
Jill is a walking blob of insecirty and conflama (to use her own words). She probably realized she wasn't a star and wasn't going to be a star in California so she is moving somewhere new. She probably can't afford to live in California where the prices are pretty much higher than anywhere else. Jill has run all her life and has tired to find her validation in other people and things (like cupcakes) and probably will continue to do so until she wakes up and smells the coffee which doesn't seem likely. She keeps doing what she has been doing and expects different results which is never going tohappen. She has to change. It is sad

Posted by MichaelB on 09-21-06 at 01:39 PM
Well, she can look forward to working her entire life until she drops dead. Here's a life plan for her. Get a job, stick with it, and PLAN FOR YOUR RETIREMENT. And quit all that squawling and bawling. Cry when you get home from work. If you want to "find yourself", find yourself getting paid every two weeks.

Posted by Floraworld on 09-22-06 at 02:15 PM
JBNM,

I agree with you. She keeps running thinking happiness is somewhere else not realizing you got to find it within.

She's fighting with herself trying to get ahead. A liar isn't going to have a smooth life. I'll bet any amount of money one of the reasons she didn't stay at that PR job was probably because of conflicts with other people and/or lying on her resume. Like Jill lied about everything else she probably lies on the resume also.

Jill doesn't realize the problem still lies within and not on a place or other people. At this rate she's going to continue to keep running from herself to no avail.

Michael B,

This is true also. She needs to get crackin' if she wants to have a retirement fund. She needs to pick a city and stay put, put roots down in order to achieve something. Or maybe she's fantasizing about marrying a rich Mr. Wonderful to take care of her. You know she lives in that fantasy world.

Posted by hosenpooper on 09-26-06 at 03:43 PM
Your comment that Jill's odds of finding a mate in Atlanta are slim because of the high gay population is truely amazing. I can't believe that people still think things like this. You are incredibly ignorant and should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating bigotry and fostering archaic stereotypes.

"WARNING: hosenpooper"
Posted by mysticwolf on 09-26-06 at 07:48 PM
The only ignorance being displayed is yours, with regard to the board rules you agreed to abide by when you signed up to post.

This board permits bashing reality shows and reality show contestants. We do NOT permit bashing other posters.

The fact that the show has been cancelled doesn't mean that those rules have been suspended, as well.

Those guidelines are linked at the top of every page. Please read and abide by them lest you find your posting priviledges terminated.

Puppylvoe for, and by, Tribe blogging's scary