URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4825
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jessica"

Posted by TERRIOHIO on 09-11-06 at 11:27 PM
Today is 9/11 and I have been thinking about about her alot today. I hope that her stay in the house helped her get the peace that she so desperately needed. I am grateful that she was able to go on the show before it was cancelled. If you read this Jessica, please know that there are people out there who think about the depression and anger that you felt about your mother's terrible death on this day. God bless you and your family and all those other families who lost loved ones in this terrible attack. Take care and know that we are sending love and peaceful thoughts out to you.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jessica"
Posted by carriem on 09-12-06 at 07:01 PM
Very well said.Hugs to Jessica and her family.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 09-13-06 at 07:53 PM
You know I too thought about her on that day. Trying to remind myself about how it must feel to be forever a part of the events of that day.

My heart goes out to all the loved ones left behind that day.

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 09-13-06 at 11:48 PM
Does anyone remember her mom's name? I too was thinking of Jessica and was listening for her mom's name while the names of all those who passed that day were being read.

Posted by speechprof on 09-14-06 at 01:34 AM
I think her mom's name was Cora Holland.

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 09-14-06 at 11:54 AM
Thanks.

Posted by petmama on 09-15-06 at 04:32 PM
Her full name is Cora Hidalgo-Holland. The show taped on 9/11 was dedicated to her.