URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4822
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kimmie's World - About Towanda"

Posted by brownshugah on 09-08-06 at 12:58 PM
On KimmiesWorld website she stated that Towanda was having her second child. Where did that come from? I didn't know she had a first kid. Does anyone know anything about this because she never mentioned any kids on SO?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kimmie's World - About Towanda"
Posted by mememi on 09-08-06 at 01:43 PM
I do remember seeing something on the boards here about Towanda being pregnant with her first child a while after she left the show (I think it came form Kim's site as well). This is the first I've heard about #2 though.

I'll look for a link when I've got a bit more time and edit to add it. Or maybe someone will beat me to it.

"RE: Kimmie's World - About Towanda"
Posted by petmama on 09-08-06 at 05:07 PM
I haven't visited Kim's website lately, so don't know anything about a second child. But, her website has pictures of Towanda's first pregnany, including Andre kissing her bare, tatooed belly. Eeeeeew! Enough to make you blow chunks.

"Locking - duplicate topic"
Posted by mysticwolf on 09-08-06 at 10:16 PM
Towanda and whatever happened to her is already being discussed in a thread in this forum started earlier today. Feel free to join in that discussion. There's no need to have 2 going.

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary