URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4817
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Funkiest tribal council"

Posted by funkyfitfreak on 11-21-08 at 06:09 PM
Hell Yeah.

(And it matches my name).

That is one of the funniest things I have seen in TC for a while. I can't believe Bob would actually go through with that.
And the look on Corrine and Bob's face before hand looked cocky and then looked classic after they found out it was NOT a HII.

Sugar's giggling and smiling was awesome too, not to mention Crystal's screaming her reason for voting the person out.

But on a serious note. Sugar can use that little prank to get Bob for possibly a swing vote for her and Matty come F6 as Ken/Crystal/Suzie seems to be the 3-tight-aliiance.

Matty may clearly be the first off come F5 so he better start working with Sugar as they are on the outside of that 5-person alliance.

Not sure if she'll get his vote at the final TC. But I guess we'll see if she makes it.

Matty and Sugar for the win....hopefully

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Funkiest tribal council"
Posted by Puffy on 11-23-08 at 02:21 AM
This was one of my most favorite Survivor episodes ever.

Posted by michel on 11-23-08 at 10:36 AM
"But on a serious note. Sugar can use that little prank to get Bob for possibly a swing vote for her and Matty come F6 as Ken/Crystal/Suzie seems to be the 3-tight-aliiance."

Breaking up that alliance was exactly what Randy wanted to do also. Sugar's hatred may have cost her that million. It was funny but unnecessarily cruel and dumb.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 11-23-08 at 07:16 PM
I agree! And it just keeps proving she can't keep her mouth shut (hopefully her teammates are taking notes!) It was great that she had them all vote for Randy - after all that's what he wanted (not that he actually wanted to go, but that's why he was causing even more trouble than usual), but she should have just kept the secret about Bob's idol between her and Bob. Then it would have been a genuine surprise for one thing, still just as funny with the same result, but she wouldn't have looked so bad.

She just can't risk telling all. And why did Bob confide in her for gosh sakes?!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by garcor on 11-23-08 at 10:25 PM
Might have been hoping for confirmation from Sugar that she had found the idol. Could also have been looking to try to get in good with Sugar, hoping she might become an ally; either with Randy/Corinne/Bob or later after Randy and/or Corinne are gone.

Posted by citywitch on 11-24-08 at 07:50 AM
Bob knew that he, Randy & Corinne were the next to go. I agree he hoped Sugar would confirm she had the real idol, and/or at least be allied with him. If I were Sugar, not sure I would have trusted someone who I'd never been in an alliance with who showed me a fake idol they'd made. I'd probably want to get it out of play asap also.