URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4813
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rest In Peace, Marge Boesch"

Posted by dabo on 11-15-08 at 07:49 PM
Wife of Rudy Boesch (S1). She passed away Nov. 1 after a long illness, the most recent episode "The Brains Behind Everything" was dedicated in her memory.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rest In Peace, Marge Boesch"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 11-17-08 at 09:27 PM
RIP Marge Boesch indeed. I saw at the end where they dedicated the show, and it took me a minute to figure out who the dedication was for. Godspeed, Marge. Godspeed indeed.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-17-08 at 10:47 PM
Poor Rudy....

Posted by mindy23 on 11-18-08 at 09:17 AM
Rudy was/is? a cranky old codger who wanted to use the Bible as toilet paper. Don't know if he said that just to bug people, or he really meant that. So, on those lines, I say ANYONE who lived with him had to be a very special, patient person.

The world will definitely be a sadder place without someone like her, who obviously took life with a lot of humor and salt, and made the best of it. Having not known her, I can only imagine.......

Posted by dabo on 11-18-08 at 11:36 AM
He said that in confessional. Dirk had brought a Bible as his luxury item and left it behind when he was voted off the island. Rudy, a retired Navy SEAL, had brought a toothbrush as his luxury item. He saw no practical purpose in having a Bible in camp except maybe to put the paper to some practical use. His toothbrush was quite popular with the other players, much more in demand.

Posted by mindy23 on 11-21-08 at 08:31 AM
If that's the case, although my frailing mind is saying otherwise, I stand corrected. Still didn't appreciate his views, but that's neither here nor there. Grief is still grief, and I do feel for him on that level.