URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 481
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rachel should have her own show"

Posted by cimarron on 04-06-04 at 01:51 AM
I think Rachel should have her own show. Maybe we could see a little class for a change. Rachel is the genuine article and certainly would never disappoint us the way Adam did. Everyone should write and email NBC to see if they have the good sense to have a genuine star for a change.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rachel should have her own show"
Posted by Howard Dean on 04-06-04 at 05:42 AM
"Average Joe: Rachel Returns?????"

I'm still waiting for "Average Joe: Brain Returns!"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-06-04 at 10:19 AM
Don't you see a pattern here?

Melena, Larissa, Adam, Brian W, Rachel, etc.

The show is trying to make a point.

If Rachel got this show look at the pattern, Rachel would do the same and so would you.

If they never have another Average Joe, i'd be fine with it.

And I am making a note of your comments, because if Rachal gets her show you will be saying the same things you have about Adam.

Posted by buscemi on 04-06-04 at 10:22 AM
Well, that might be the case, but, I don't see it. Obviously, the first 2 girls were vapid, so their choices were expected. Adam fell hard...for Melena. If this doesn't show what he looks for in a woman, I don't know what does. Rachel fell for Adam. This shows that she can fall for a guy who doesn't look the greatest. I guess you could argue that she was in it for his $$, but she certainly didn't act that way. There's really nothing there to indicate that she'd make the same decision as Adam.

Posted by Ricky on 04-06-04 at 11:18 AM
I think Rachel should have her own Average Joe show as well. I mean she was TOO GOOD for Adam anyway. Why not take a step up and find what she's really looking for.

Posted by Thistlethorn on 04-06-04 at 12:39 PM
It would turn out like all the others. It would be edited so that we learned to like one contestent and hate the other so that we would be disapointed in Rachel as well. If asked, she should turn down any more Average Joe shows and concentrate on finding a new teaching position.

"Bumping"
Posted by AyaK on 04-06-04 at 09:41 PM
I'm locking the other Rachel thread and bumping this one. One Rachel thread is enough!