URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 481
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cant believe it"

Posted by Magpiesforever on 05-10-04 at 09:51 AM
Im watching this series from Melbourne, Australia and I must say I'm liking it. However I can't believe we are coming towards the end of the series and it seem s to be catering to the people that everyone I speak to about it hates, namely Tara, Charla, Dave (the goat) and Keith, every eviction in the last few that has had a twist that is to their advantage, whats going here, is this a conspiracy. These people suck, what about Beau, wheres his fair go? Get it together you Dicks that call yourselfs the producers.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cant believe it"
Posted by Lazza on 05-10-04 at 09:42 PM
Man you must like arseholes if you think Beau should be getting a fair go. As for disliking Charla, Dave... arrgghh... I just reckon the poor bugger is a sucker... he's so in love with Charla and she as hell won't go near the boy till the day she dies... but you get that....

Man Amy doing her little Gymnastics on last nights show... shame her personality doesn't even come close to being graceful!!!

Actually I don't know about anyone else but I thought despite the twists last night it was actually quite boring. Keith barely even featured... in fact you could be forgiven for thinking he'd walked off the set. The twists weren't that bad I guess but I think after the pathetic nature of the Survivor series finale twist which also sucked it was going to take something special to make it exciting.... same Desiree stuck her silly hand up and said 'pick me pick me'... coz otherwise the Amybitch would have been gone.

Hmm till next week.... should be interesting to see who remains... one things for sure... Amy won't be there for much longer....