URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4808
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Games Forum Update"

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 11-13-08 at 03:01 PM
I think the siren has now turned off and it’s safe to come out of the bomb shelter. Well because off the nuclear blast that went off, I am suspending PTB or Pick The Bootee for this week. Not sure how the other Survivor Game hosts want to handle this, but this is what yours truly is doing.

Feel free to move this over to the Survivor Games Forum once that gets up and running again. Whew, was starting to get the shakes because I needed a board fix.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"PTTE Game"
Posted by kircon on 11-13-08 at 04:00 PM
Thanks Sir Dreamer, I think we were all worried about our wonderful forums.

Thank you SurvivorBlows for giving us such a wonderful place to play. We do appreciate everything you do.

The PTTE game runs by itself. The only thing would be if someone wants to change their list. I don't believe anyone did the last time I checked on Tue.

You can post your list here.

See you all soon in the Game Forum.

Kircon

"RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
Posted by MJewel on 11-13-08 at 04:52 PM
Not sure what to do about the LOD. I think when the games forum is back up I will see if everyone had made a pick or not. If they did I will go ahead and count this week as I can do the draws list and post it later. If not I will figure something else out . I really needed a board fix too, lol.

Posted by whoami on 11-13-08 at 07:11 PM
I just now got back into RTVW, have been trying for 2 days. What happened? Can not find the Survivor games forum.

Posted by vince3 on 11-13-08 at 07:20 PM
For over 1 1/2 days, the boards were down and kaput.

Webby moved the boards to an alternate server 1000 miles away but had to create temporary forums so the boards could function until all the data from the old place could be recovered.

When he did that, he didn't do a temporary forum for Survivor Games, nor has it been restored yet.

Big Brother just came back up, after the return of TAR, and the Survivor forums (Bashers was up when I got here last night, the other two came back this morning/afternoon.)

Posted by whoami on 11-13-08 at 07:36 PM
Thanks. I have been walking around in the dark not knowing what is going on. I looked all over to find out some info but could find nothing.

Posted by byoffer on 11-14-08 at 09:30 AM
The games forum is back now, and we will have to wait for our wonderful game mods to each determine how their games have been impacted by the outage. I suspect some games will be unaffected (PTTE and LOD, assuming everyone had already made picks).

OP wasn't up so will have to be skipped for a week.

And I heard a rumour that Tribe was eliminating everyone from LL who didn't make their weekly HutCam entry. He's nefarious, but that seems fair to me.

Posted by jbug on 11-14-08 at 09:32 AM

Since that game is LOSER lodge, then that makes all of us the losers (aka the winners) and you the winner (aka loser)

~~~why is my head spinning?~~~

Posted by suzzee on 11-14-08 at 03:57 PM
You wish!

Posted by flystorms on 11-14-08 at 04:09 PM
Whew! I'm just happy the forums are back up again! I wandered over to the sucks board and man, it's just not the same. Glad this is back. I didn't realize how much I looked at this board until it was gone. Thought my employer had cut me off! Yikes!

Posted by tribephyl on 11-15-08 at 03:06 AM
Me happy too.
Wha? You went to sucks?!
Well at least you recognized it does indeed suck in comparison to ... Blows.
Glad to have you back... and posting.