URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4804
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"allison"

Posted by momof4inVA on 08-09-06 at 00:15 AM
I am so dissapointed with Starting Over and Allison. I know that she already had a graduation service. but I can't wrap my mind around her getting the full treatment. I really think that she has played the poor me card too much. Do you think the same?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: allison"
Posted by slickeronstate on 08-09-06 at 01:28 AM
The wrinkled old bitty (bacon queen number one) is gone! Only time we have to see her again is when she has blown up into a beach ball and rolls down the hill during the 5km race. So much for literally "living large". Maybe "Mommy" has been giving her little girl too many baked potatoes.

Posted by momof4inVA on 08-09-06 at 01:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 01:59 AM (EST)

I don't like her very much. I think that she used the starting over house as a step up into society. I really thought that she was a princess that nobody wanted to touch. JMHO

Posted by eire_heart74 on 08-30-06 at 12:45 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06
>AT 01:59 AM (EST)

>
>I don't like her very much.
>I think that she used
> the starting over house
>as a step up into
>society. I really thought that
>she was a princess that
>nobody wanted to touch. JMHO
>

I agree with you. She went from being someone I really felt for to someone I couldnt' wait to see the back of her head as she walked out the door. I totally lost all respect for her when she revealed most of her credit card debt was from shopping and not all the medical expensives from her cancer treatment. Then she has a web site where viewers can send her money to help pay off her debt? What? You racked it up, you payit off sister!

Posted by petmama on 08-29-06 at 06:11 PM
>I am so dissapointed with Starting
>Over and Allison. I know
>that she already had a
>graduation service. but I can't
>wrap my mind around her
>getting the full treatment. I
>really think that she has
>played the poor me card
>too much. Do you think
>the same?

Absolutely! She didn't play the "poor me" star treatment entitled returning diva her first stay in the SOH. She pretty much seemed to consider herself just another HG. And, the SOH wasn't just hers. She shared it with her five HG's. After Tess slammed down her plate, breaking it, Allison did say "this is my house" but not in the my house sense. But, rather the our house sense. Meaning "this is our house and we don't feel safe here when you're breaking things." Her reaction wasn't the over the top, crying, "I'm scared of her" hysterics that Layne put on in group the next day. Layne, IMO, never had any business being in the SOH, in the first place. I'll bet Layne was accepted only because she was looking for a man, a cause dear to Rhonda's heart. I agreed with the decision to have Allison there the first time, though. She seemed to benefit a great deal from her stay. And, it literally saved her life, the discovery of the cancer gene and the precautionary sugery. But, IMO, she had no business returning to the SOH. Especially with her "it's my house this time and it's all about me" mentality.

Posted by susang on 08-30-06 at 12:53 PM
Allison sure was tiresome during Season Three. In a nutshell, I liked SO better during Seasons One and Two.

Posted by petmama on 08-30-06 at 04:11 PM
And, I liked Allison better during Season 2.