URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4799
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-07-08 at 07:48 AM
Or both?

It takes a special kind of chutzpah to be direct and say "I'm voting you out" right to Corrine's face and still remain in the game.

Now she's pulled off a boot of Marcus, while knowing she's going to royally brown off the other three over in the other camp (Corinne, Randy, Charlie).

Suicide or great move to advance herself in the game?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
Posted by vince3 on 11-07-08 at 08:13 AM
It just might depend on when the merge actually is. If it's next episode, they're gonna be ticked, and she'd need almost everyone that's not that threesome to join with her to get rid of them........

If it's at 8, it'll depend on who's booted, and whether or not the HII is still around..... and Susie's margin for error might've shrunk.

Posted by garcor on 11-07-08 at 08:19 AM
Suzie didn't pull it off. Looks like Crystal did. Crystal (smartly) took advantage of Marcus' friendship with her cousin and the information he gave her and used it against him.

Suzie is what she has been all along. An extra vote.

"She's a kook"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-07-08 at 09:14 AM
to mouth off at anyone about voting them out. She did advance a spot in the game by voting with Crystal and Kenny, but I think in the next couple of episodes she'll be gone, especially if there's an old-fashioned merger. Corrine's gonna get her.

Must mention how I love the blindside. It makes me cackle every time.

Save Pushing Daisies!

Posted by byoffer on 11-07-08 at 10:21 AM
I think that any time someone like her makes a move to avoid being the 6th wheel in the strong alliance is actually smart. It may backfire, but in reality is her only chance to get past a 6th place finish.

The Onions were a strong bloc, with Marcus, Charlie and Corrine at the core. Others were along for the ride, but without a shakeup how would they ever get F3? Even in the Allstar season we saw the power of a bloc of 2 (Rob and Amber). Alliances are critical, but pecking orders deadly. Things should get fun now with the Onions and the rest.

Posted by garcor on 11-07-08 at 02:07 PM
Agree it was the best move for Susie. Also, on second thought not so sure Marcus' new "friendship" with Crystal wasn't more game ploy than sincere. The moment he saw the new teams he must have known he was in trouble.

Posted by BOYmeetsREALITY on 11-09-08 at 05:02 PM
I think Suzie is a certified N-U-T!

Anytime someone on Survivior proclaims that THEY have all the power, as Suzie did during the last episode, they are clearly dillusional and deserving to be the next one voted off.

It makes me laugh every time...and it happens every season!

HAHA!

Posted by Aruba on 11-10-08 at 07:53 PM
I don't think Susie is a b!tch or a savvy player. Susie is a joke and an idiot who should have never been casted to begin with. The only thing that raised whatever value she may have is cicumstances in the game that she (nor anyone else other than production) had any control over. It's a sad reoccuring theme and there have been many before her, i.e., Jan - Thailand, Scout - Vanuatu, Cirie - Exile Island, Sundra - Cook Islands, Lydia - Guatemala, etc. What they have in common is the fact that they are non-threats who if not taken out early have little problem advancing due to their inept status.

I don't regard any of the above mentioned former castaways as b!tchy or savvy, just beneficiaries of poor casting and twists in the game putting your more solid players at risk. This is where Susie fits in.

Posted by toddE on 11-10-08 at 08:39 PM
Arrgh! Aruba, I was getting ready to post that I totally agree with you in your assessment of Susie (joke, idiot, etc)...but then you went and called out Cirie. Cirie was a good player twice, how can you lump her (or even Scout, though I detested Scout) in with the totally useless Susie, Lydia and Jan. Cirie was savvy!

Posted by suzzee on 11-10-08 at 09:38 PM
Yes Cirie was savvy but green & whiney (IMO) in her first run I just didn't like her. She earned my respect the second time with her Yau boot and I was rooting for her. She is a player I would even love to see again.

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Posted by Aruba on 11-11-08 at 05:22 AM
Hey toddE

The prior castaways I mentioned were in reference to my statement below...

"What they have in common is the fact that they are non-threats who if not taken out early have little problem advancing due to their inept status."

As much of a fan you are of Cirie, the reason she advances in Exile Island is because she was totally inept in challenges and no one perceived her as a threat. I'll stand by that claim. The one thing I do credit Cirie with is taking advantage of situations that fell in her lap. I also agree she "played" a better game in Fans vs. Favorites, but most any fool can step it up when given a second chance. I tend to focus on a players initial season when making my assessment.

Sorry for the confusion.