URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4781
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 2 discussion"

Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-03-08 at 09:26 AM
I was wondering, where did the individual immunity idol come from at Tribal Council?

p.s. Where are the discussion threads, everything seems like it's a basher/game/GUFU or spoiler...but not just discussion on the game. So I apologize for what may be a needless started post.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 2 discussion"
Posted by mindy23 on 10-03-08 at 09:31 AM
He won it when he was the first to get up the hill at the very beginning of the show. He just never got a chance to use it before tonight, since they had never gone to tribal councel before. Not a dumb question at all!

"RE: PS"
Posted by mindy23 on 10-03-08 at 09:35 AM
I think they are having a tough time finding people to do summaries on the episodes, and that's why you aren't seeing individual episodes listed here, as you normally would.

I didn't see anyone start a preview/summary on last night's episode, either. Even on the basher board, the person who starts the 'be the survivor' just had a few words to say, because he/she didn't actually watch last night's show. Due to the VP debates, and games going on, the first month or so will be slow, I think.

"RE: PS"
Posted by Snidget on 10-03-08 at 09:58 AM
The big episode summary thread usually takes 48-72 hours to do, so you won't see one on last night's episode for a couple of days. Sometimes people can get it turned around that same night, but that is not the norm.

Bebo did week one, and I thought most of the slots are filled. However those usually aren't discussion threads about the episode.

Every week we have an East Coast Spoiler thread on the spoiler forum and no one should start any threads about an episode in fanatics or bashers until after the spoiler time has ended (when the show finishes on the West Coast).

If you want to discuss the show before the next day check that thread out.

Nothing stops anyone from starting their own discussion threads as long as it doesn't duplicate one that is already started.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-03-08 at 10:37 AM
>He won it when he was
>the first to get up
>the hill at the very
>beginning of the show.
>He just never got a
>chance to use it before
>tonight, since they had never
>gone to tribal councel before.

That's right!!!! I forgot about that.
Thanks.

Posted by nailbone on 10-03-08 at 05:11 PM
A comment was made in the GUFU thread about sending Sugar to Exile and why...

Knowing the HII is at Exile waiting to be found they should have tried to figure out which Kotas were most at risk at TC, sent one of them.

Maybe the thinking was to send one of the weaker members (and maybe the "dumb model"). Get her separated from the rest, not expecting her to be able to find the HII.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-03-08 at 05:30 PM
I get the impression it's not always obvious who's on the outs on the opposing tribe, anyway. So one tactic would be to send someone you think is too stupid to find it, as you suggest. Or (early on at least) you could send a strong person, gambling they won't get enough clues to find it and will also become weakened for the immunity challenge.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008