URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4780
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tribe mergers"

Posted by esquire on 02-06-04 at 02:29 PM
There has to be some type of tribal merger in the next 3 weeks. There is no way you can have a TC vote with only 2 people voting (As the S tribe could be if things don't start improving). Each person would vote for the other and you have a permanent tie.

Since I am sure MB realizes this, he has to have planned for one of the following to occur in the first 5 weeks:

1) The 3 tribes merge into 1 and start competing as individuals
2) The weakest of the 3 tribes is dissolved and split among the remaining two teams
3) The remaining players are randomly divided among either 2 or 3 tribes and we start again
4) A player from the stronger tribes is sent to the weaker tribe

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tribe mergers"
Posted by KeithFan on 02-06-04 at 02:34 PM
I think it will happen after E4, 3 tribes down to 2. MB had to plan for the "worst case" with 1 tribe loosing them all and be down to 2 players. This could be true if in fact they have all the mergers etc planned in advance like they say they do.

Posted by ulalame on 02-06-04 at 02:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

Not necessarily. If you look at the current spoiler lists, such as sleek28 and snewser, etc. the speculation is that the next three or four boots (i.e. JennaM, RobC, Richard) do NOT come from Saboga. So, even though you are right that they couldn't hold a tribal counsel with two, I think it unlikely that scenario will arise. It's my guess that now that they are lean and mean, and desperate, they will be among the two winning tribes in the next few ICs.

Edited to put in the current spoiler prophets names.

Posted by esquire on 02-06-04 at 03:14 PM
>So, even though
>you are right that they
>couldn't hold a tribal counsel
>with two, I think it
>unlikely that scenario will arise.

I'm not saying that it was likely that a tribe would lose the first 4 IC. What I meant was that when MB planned All Star Survivor, he had to have considered the possability that 1 team would lose the first 4 Immunity Challenges. Therefore, he had to have designed the game to avoid the problems that would occur if that scenario developed

"Duplicate thread..."
Posted by IceCat on 02-06-04 at 05:08 PM
Discussion underway here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4774.shtml

Locking this one.