URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 477
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kami and Karla"

Posted by missygirl3 on 07-13-04 at 10:03 AM
Am I the only that despises those two? What spoiled bi***es! Anyone agree???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kami and Karla"
Posted by Mistral on 07-13-04 at 10:31 AM
I'm with you all the way. The "fast girls" proved that it's not their brains they're talking about when they bypassed the clue marker. I'm looking forward to their little run-in with the husky Chip. I just hope he's as intimidating as he looks.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-13-04 at 10:54 AM
Well, after listening to the screeching of Alison, the twins don't seem too bad by comparison, but give them time... I'm sure we'll be even more irritated by these two after tonight's episode.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters
Posted by seahorse on 07-13-04 at 11:20 AM
They are nothing compared to ALison. You are so right.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-14-04 at 09:19 AM
Well now that Alison is outta there, we'll get to see how quickly the twins get on our nerves...

"*raises hand*"
Posted by Breezy on 07-14-04 at 07:56 AM
I can't stand them!!! Hello!!! It's a race for a million dollars! Did they expect Chip to just give them the cab like the idiot did last week and get eliminated? Didn't like them much to start with and they keep getting worse.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

"Me too neither!!!"
Posted by nailbone on 07-14-04 at 09:37 AM
Now that Alison is gone, they've climbed to Number One on the Wish-I-Could-Hit parade!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

"Team Klueless"
Posted by Bucky Katt on 07-14-04 at 11:38 AM
I guess they are learning the hard way that the cute blonde twin routine won't get them far with the other teams.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

"RE: Team Klueless"
Posted by escapedude on 07-14-04 at 12:27 PM
yes they can be annoying ..But they use the cute blonde twin thing to their advantage ..They got lucky with the dog walking challenge when men will help them out..When that was a pretty difficult task to do...
I think they will be next to go since they also like to fight with eachother...The only way to win is to work together.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-14-04 at 12:43 PM
>The only way to win is
>to work together.

That's usually true... but see Flo and Zach. They didn't work well together at all and still won.

Posted by realitybites on 07-14-04 at 12:50 PM
>>The only way to win is to work together.
>
>That's usually true... but see Flo and Zach. They didn't
>work well together at all and still won.

Well, they KINDA did work well together. Flo screeched, whined, cried, flirted, and moaned; while Zach let her, dragging her kicking and screaming to the finish line.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

Posted by ginger on 07-14-04 at 05:45 PM
I find identical adult twins who hang out together creepy in general.

But most identical twins at least have separate personalities. These twins are the same person, twice -- a skinny, spoiled, shrill and annoying person. Chip should have flicked her out of the cab like lint.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Posted by Redemption on 07-14-04 at 10:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-04 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

Great call.
Loved the way Chip jumped into the cab even though the twin had it first. Try and move a 6ft3 250 pound african american male out of cab with your whining. Ya, that will work!

I think there will be couple wars as follows:

1. Jim & Marsha, marsha, marsha vs the bowling girls. (currency exhcange fiasco)(bowling girls are closet gays by the way)
2. Twins vs Chip & wife
3. Marshall brothers vs Brandon/Nicole
4. Charla/Mirna vs Colin & Christie ( I think the midget and Mirna will piss them off in some way)
5. Retired couple won't do anything, jsut fade away after a while.

Posted by dabo on 07-14-04 at 10:59 PM
They really need to drop the attitude. They work together well as a team, as do the cousins (who could also use a bit of an attitude adjustment), but that whole making out so-and-so is a bad guy because he won't lay back and let you win thing, it is a game-killer in the long run.

SMILES ARE FREE

Posted by bondt007 on 07-15-04 at 02:17 PM

Agree - and lucky me... I drew them out of a hat as "my team" in the pool.