URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4761
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did anyone else think that Ozzy.."

Posted by Spanky68 on 05-15-08 at 12:59 PM
was going to propose to Amanda when he started asking his TC question? I had the feeling he was going to even after his "you cost me 14 days I could've been with Amanda" line.

And just that quickly, I wondered if he was being genuine or if he was wanting to marry a woman who might be a millionaire.

Agman resized my siggie

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy.."
Posted by Riordan on 05-15-08 at 01:12 PM
was going to propose to Amanda when he started asking his TC question?

I had the same thought. Then when he did not, I wondered if he would pop the question at the reunion show a la' BostonRob.

And just that quickly, I wondered if he was being genuine or if he was wanting to marry a woman who might be a millionaire.

When JP asked if they were still a couple, I would have loved for Ozzy to say, "well, we were until 15 minutes ago (when I found out she got 2nd place)."

Posted by Brownroach on 05-15-08 at 02:44 PM
Or if when Jeff asked Amanda about it and she started to say "yes, we're still together", Ozzy interrupted her and said, "honey, um, we have to talk after the show..."

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 05-15-08 at 03:34 PM
In the back of my mind, I was thinking, "Damnit, Ozzy, please don't propose."

Those bastards stole my concept for a season opening, they turned Parvati bi-curious, and they tried their damndest to create an unjust medevac based on corner-cutting.

I'll be damned if I'm going to sit by and watch someone steal my left-field final TC question. Had that happened, Mark Burnett would have been turned into hamburger meat by an angry lobster for allowing that crap.

Feh. I'm going for a scuttle.

GO RED WINGS!

Posted by suzzee on 05-15-08 at 05:19 PM
I had my finger on the mute button, just in case. That would not be the last thing I wanted to remember from what was a pretty good season.

Spring outfit thanks to Sharnina