URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4758
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"

Posted by purrcafe on 05-14-08 at 11:29 AM
Has anyone addressed Natalie's question to Parvarti, which was something along the lines of, "How does the flirtation in your play translate to your behavior in bed?" What the hell was she talking about? What is wrong with her?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
Posted by citywitch on 05-14-08 at 01:43 PM
In Natalie's own words:

Reality TV World: Did Amanda and Parvati's jury answers determine your vote or had you already decided to vote for Parvati?

Natalie: People keep asking me, "Why did you ask Parvati that! That came out of no where! What was your basis behind that?"
I had so much time, I had 12 days on the Airai tribe to bond and connect with Parvati. I respected the way she played the game. She was true and she honored me throughout my course of the game. I knew that Parvati was going to get my $1 million vote, so I didn't have any pointed questions to ask her. I didn't really have to dig into her about why she did this to me or how could she have done this. I didn't have any of those questions for her.

So I said she has to earn $1 million -- she's going to get my vote for $1 million -- but I'll be damned if I hand it over to her. With that, there's going to be a question where she's going to have to think on her feet. I wanted to embarrass her and see if I could shake her up a little bit and throw her off -- and if she gives me a good answer, baby girl earns my $1 million vote. She did.

more from this interview can be found at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-natalie-bolton-talks-about-survivor-micronesia-journey-7101.php

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 05-14-08 at 02:44 PM
So she tried to out-Tom Big Tom. Eh, Big Tom's was still better.

GO RED WINGS!

Posted by garcor on 05-16-08 at 06:44 AM
When combined with her second question, I thought it was an attempt by Natalie to find out if Parvati was interested in being more than just friends )without freaking out Probst or cbs.) What better time to get a positive answer than when Parvati was looking Natalie's vote. Natalie did say she has layers; perhaps this is one of them.

Posted by iltarion on 05-14-08 at 05:50 PM
Simple answer: Natalie is a supreme DAW if there ever was one. She was just trying to bring as much attention to herself as possible and make herself look smart, which she seems to think she is. Just go pose for Playboy or whatever you're going to do and never be heard from again. Thanks.

>

Posted by PsychoKitty on 05-15-08 at 09:54 PM
Totally! She was so completely bizarre and inappropriate!

P.S. Hope she gets that needed face plastic surgery before she poses for Playboy! One creepy woman! Ick!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by dabo on 05-16-08 at 01:24 AM
I actually don't want her to get any plastic surgery, she really isn't bad looking, just has a sort of unique quality.

An attitude adjustment though...