URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 475
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"wow"

Posted by mav82uk on 04-29-04 at 05:01 PM
i have previous ly watched the likes of Big Brother and temptation island but none of them compare to PH!!

I live in the Uk and only started watching it by chance and joined at the episode when Kieth joined. (His decision to vote of Zack was quality!). I thought Zack was arrogant self centered and thought he was gods gift to women.....and what he had to endure from Amy and a couple of the opther girls was shocking and he did well not too bite back when amy was right in his face....but from that moment on i was hooked and can't wait for series 2 If there is gonna be one????

Also going to the finale.

I'm glad Dave didn't win anything coz he was playing everyone against each other....ok it was only a game but you gotta have some standards? I'm also gald Kieth and Tara got to share the money i thought they work well together and could stay together after the show????

but i thought the whole show was great and the twists just stopped it from going dull well done the US keep em coming!!!!

p.s pity no one i know watched it as i have no one to talk to about the show....apart from on here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion