URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4741
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Allison"

Posted by LvsPaisley on 06-09-06 at 11:19 PM
Does Allison have a myspace account? I know a lot of people seem to not like her, but I really just adore her. I think she's got great fashion sense and I'd love to know where she gets all her cute tops. Any help is appreciated.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Allison"
Posted by beckettrep on 06-10-06 at 09:02 AM
You could try Omar the tent-maker - maybe you'll find those 'cute' tops there. Try putting 'rent a skank' in the search engine - I'm sure you'll find AliSCAM there.

Posted by LvsPaisley on 06-10-06 at 11:24 AM
BOY, that is so RUDE.

Posted by Seabisquit on 06-10-06 at 12:15 PM
LvsPaisley....don't take anything posted here about Allison personally. Ali gets under people's skin. My guess is Ali bought her peasant tops probably at K-Mart or Walmart...considering the many she owned, I figure she goes for quantity not quality...just MHO.

I don't bellieve she has any sites anywhere at the current time.

Posted by JustBNMe on 06-10-06 at 10:55 AM
I have not heard of her having a MySpace site. I can't see her having one since she got upset and shut her regular site down.

Posted by alaholly on 06-10-06 at 11:58 AM
Check out the "Starting Over Links and Compilation..." thread in the General Discussion forum. You may find something of interest there.

Caution: There are lots of serious Allison bashers on this forum. Don't take it personally.