URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4740
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cirie is Amazing"

Posted by MattyMax on 05-09-08 at 07:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 07:34 AM (EST)

Was it just me, or did Cirie break down the 4th wall last night...

1. I'm TRYING to win Survivor Trivia!
2. The best part of today was messing with Natalie's mind.
3. 'I know that reward was awesome, I won it on my season'
4. Come on Natalie, you can mess with Eric's mind, that's what you're good at! It's all about how good you are with (your mouth).
5. You be mean to Eric at tribal, I'll be nice...
6. You can't always beat them with (strength), but you can always win with (brains).

It's like she was playing META survivor last night. I honestly believe she is playing on a different level than everyone else... SHE GOT A PLAYER TO GIVE UP IMMUNITY!?!?!

How can she make people do whatever she wants them to do, without them realizing they're doing what she wants them to do!?!?!!?

OMG Cirie is amazing.

PS - Opening scenes, starting a fire LIKE A PRO. No fumbling, just get it done. Machete + Flint + Cirie = Fire (she learned after her first season's boot)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cirie is Amazing"
Posted by maroonclowns mom on 05-09-08 at 08:43 AM
Cirie has been "hiding behind a tree" all season but, I too, have been amazed with how much power she seems to have just before elimination. I mean every week.

Posted by Jims02 on 05-09-08 at 09:06 AM
Due to her performance this season, Cirie has cemented her as one of the Top 3 Survivor strategists of all time... Even if, by chance, she finishes 4th overall.

She just plays a brilliant psychological game. Every time there's drama, she's in the thick of it, goading people along. She works as the power of suggestion. She pinpoints a person's strategic position, and then pushes them in every which way... Any direction except for herself.

Last night, she kept pressing the THEME of redemption at Tribal Council. She didn't outright say "Erik needs to give up Immunity," at Tribal Council. That would've made Erik wonder. By keeping things abstract and theoretical, she distracted Erik away from the main the game. He was so hung up with the theory that he can't win with the jury that he forgot the short-term game.

"I was thinking the same thing"
Posted by IceCat on 05-09-08 at 09:20 AM

"... By keeping things abstract and theoretical, she distracted Erik away from the main the game.
He was so hung up with the theory that he can't win with the jury that he forgot the short-term game...."

You could see the little gears spinning behind his eyes.

It was brilliant... I was waiting for her to say 'these aren't the droids you're looking for'.

"RE: I was thinking the same thing"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-09-08 at 09:22 AM
Although she did say if it works it would be the ultimate Jedi mind trick."

Posted by jbug on 05-09-08 at 09:38 AM
I really think it was her speech at TC that convinced Erik. She kept telling him that he could redeem himself, yes he could! That was amazing.
And Natalie owes her vote (if she's not in the final) to Cirie for thinking up the strategy to save Nat's a$$. Natalie was convinced it would never work - she was willing to give it a try - but it would never work. Cirie definitely knows more about how to play the game than Nat ever will.

Tribe shakes me

I wasn't paying attention too well and thought Amanda thought up the plan.

Posted by nailbone on 05-09-08 at 09:59 AM

I did, too. But I think Cirie first mentioned it, and Amanda jumped on it and helped flesh it all out.

Posted by agman on 05-09-08 at 10:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

Cirie is like the puppetmaster....pulling everyone's strings.

Posted by jbug on 05-10-08 at 07:43 PM
and I won't be letting anyone forget it either!

Puppetmaster Cirie - And it finally all comes together ~~~insert evil laugh~~~
(by Sigmaster Ag)

Posted by nailbone on 05-09-08 at 09:57 AM
AND he thinks she's sexy. How's THAT for a Jedi mind trick!

Posted by aquariaqueen on 05-09-08 at 10:11 AM
I loved her the first time, I am doubly in awe the second!!
Cirie for the win.

But being logical, I am not sure she can do the endurance challenge at the end. Only if she puts her mind to it. (Or of course, she convinces someone to step out of the challenge, say a Richard Hatch scenario "he won, didn't he?")

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Posted by iltarion on 05-09-08 at 11:26 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

After Amanda beat up Erik in front of the jury and then talked him into bringing her on reward, it was pretty obvious that he could be talked into nearly anything. ALL the women talked Erik into giving over immunity, not just Cirie, so she should not get all the credit. However, it was her initial idea, and she did do the bulk of the work. Amazing play by Cirie, I agree. She is definitely one of the best strategical players ever, though I don't agree that she is way above Parvati and Amanda this season, who have also played great games.

>

Posted by bampote on 05-09-08 at 05:07 PM
I don't think Cirie is going to win, and I'm extremely disappointed by that. Between her play in each of her seasons, she absolutely deserves a million. Here's hoping that she can pull it off, though.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 05-09-08 at 06:42 PM
I have always been frustrated by Cirie; I've always thought she didn't deserve to win - given her fear of leaves and all - but last night she pulled off a doozy - and I think she should win for that. That was just incredible! And now "they" have got to get rid of Natalie! Or else, maybe the rest of the ladies will all think that she would make the perfect seatmate at FTC.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by Karchita on 05-11-08 at 01:51 AM
Ditto for me.

I have never been a Cirie fan, but after last night and really this whole season, she has earned my respect. I would be OK with her winning at this point, although I don't think she will.

"If not the win, at least the $100,000"
Posted by moonbaby on 05-11-08 at 09:41 AM
Please ya'll go over to cbs.com and vote for her to get the $100,000 as your favorite player. Because she should win this whole game-and if she doesn't at least she has a nice consolation prize!

Vote! Vote like wind!

"RE: If not the win, at least the $100,000"
Posted by XXL Survivor on 05-11-08 at 10:15 AM
Props to Cirie for recognizing that Erik was THAT gulible. I doubt there is another person (or at least another adult) in the world so gulbile as Erik, but Cirie recognized and exploited it.