URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 474
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kids on DWTS"

Posted by MKitty on 04-16-08 at 12:19 PM
Okay, so those munchkins that have been dancing on the results show..they blow me away! I can't believe how cute their little hips are all wiggling away like that! I don't know how the judges can possibly choose..as it is hard to send one of the young couples away each week, but they young kids seem to take it all in stride and I have no doubt that they are used to being judged in other competitions.

I imagine that used to be Julianne and Derek dancing away like that, as I imagine they have been dancing since in the womb and must have dance/stage parents putting them in these things. can't you just picture a 10 year old Derek stutting his stuff in a spandex jumpsuit?

*artistic felines by Shar*

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kids on DWTS"
Posted by qwertypie on 04-16-08 at 02:19 PM
We enjoy that too. DH seems incredilous that the judges are being nitpicky (I pointed out that it is not cool to make an 8 year old cry on national tv).

I think all the decisions will be a 2-1 split

What I do appreciate is that the kids are dressed like kids and so far are dancing like kids. There has been a backlash against slutting up the young girls (I've actually walked out of performances because I felt ill with what the girl was wearing and the choreography).

Posted by MKitty on 04-16-08 at 05:34 PM
I agree..I don't want to see any Little Miss Sunshine wannabes..or, gawd forbid, Jon Benet type mini-hoochy mamas (may she RIP...)

*Viced by Agman*

Posted by Karchita on 04-16-08 at 07:03 PM
can't you just picture a 10 year old Derek stutting his stuff in a spandex jumpsuit?

That isn't a stretch at all.

Pun intended.