URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4727
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did Jodi graduate?"

Posted by JavaT on 06-02-06 at 06:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-06 AT 06:58 AM (EST)

NEVER MIND... see post below.

I'm stepping out on a limb here because I realize this might have been addressed. I did a search, and also paged back a few pages, but didn't see a post about this.

ANYway... did Jodi ever graduate? I'm usually a week behind in watching episodes, and just this morning watched the last show (the 5k). It hit me, then, that despite my DVR-method of staying in touch, I never saw Jodi graduate.

Is this right, or did I just miss it? Or -- heaven forbid, LOL! -- I erased it without watching it?!

Incidentally, in my area for some reason 9-10 a.m. seems to be the prime time for those "Emergency Broadcast" tests, so it might have been... gasp!... interrupted!

If there's a post to this already, sorry in advance, and maybe you guys can steer me to it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did Jodi graduate? -- Oops, never mind!"
Posted by JavaT on 06-02-06 at 06:57 AM
Evidently I didn't go back far enough on the board, because I just saw a post from 5/16 or so that talks about Jodi's graduation.

AAIIEE! I missed it!

LOL!

"RE: Did Jodi graduate?"
Posted by NicNac on 06-02-06 at 07:00 AM
Yes, she did graduate but was asked to stay on and help Christie with her 5K race. Which, of course, Jodie took to mean that she was staying on as a third Life Coach and immediately began spewing even more "SO speak" than normal.