URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 470
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Official Big Brother Episode 11 Summary"

Posted by BennyBoy on 08-02-04 at 06:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-04 AT 06:24 PM (EST)

The Big Brother Drinking Game 5.11, and Yes a Summary too

Saturday night, a night where most people hit their respective towns, go out to eat at a nice restaurant, and if you are lucky have a couple drinks. This saturday is different for me. I have my bag of McDonalds (Not supersized anymore) and a group of my close friends to wacth Big Brother with me, me being the only one who has seen Big Brother before. Immediately I knew this was going to be a night to remember.

The show starts out with the Head of Household competition. The houseguests have to keep their hand on a giant blow-up of themselves. This means no food, no bevarage, and very little movement. Immediately Jase starts to be, well, Jase. He is still upset with the eviction of Holly, which is most likely a good thing, I mean can you imagine little Jase's and Holly's running around? I have to admit that the show is a little less interesting without her around. But the world is a better place.

Jennifer aka Nakomis is the first to go. Karen steps off at the site of pizza and beer. Now this part gets a little hazy. My friends didn't like the show too much, so we decided to make the "Big Brother Drinking Game 5.11" It's very simple, everytime Jase or Scott does something chauvinistic or just plain stupid, take one shot.

OK so getting on with the show, with two shots already down. Cowboy is the next to go and starts to cry. Nakomis tells him she wants to win an HoH so she can let him see a picture of her dad. If you wanted to win Jenny you shouldn't have stepped off first! Later Scott makes an illegal move. *Take one shot* Adria bows out gracefully. Leaving Will, Jase and Diane.

Will puts some strategy into his game and tells Diane and Jase that if he steps off, they won't put him on the block. Both agree and Will steps down. Now during this time Jase says at least 3 more stupid things. So the ending of the show I don't remember that well. While Jase and Diane are left, suprise suprise Jase goes nuts. He starts to squak like a chiken...*Shot Shot Shot* He starts yelling and mouthing off *Shot Shot Shot* Finally all of his moving makes him take a foot off the podium *Shot*

Diane wins the HoH competition, the longest one in the history of Big Brother. She is the first woman to win HoH so far this season. Now it's time for Jase to plead his case. He tells Diane that he respects her for staying in the HoH competition for so long. Which didn't help him. *Shot* Scott seems to think that he is fine and that Marvin will be on the block. So he says, Dianes twin sister is obviously the hot one *Shot*

The key ceremony takes place. Scott and Jase are put up for eviction by Diane. So to cap off our night of Big Brother...*Shot*

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Official Big Brother Episode 11 Summary"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-02-04 at 07:38 PM
Wow, BennyBoy, short and sweet. Hope the hangover was too.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by arkiegrl on 08-02-04 at 07:44 PM
My friends didn't like the show too much, so we decided to make the "Big Brother Drinking Game 5.11" It's very simple, everytime Jase or Scott does something chauvinistic or just plain stupid, take one shot.

So, what, you need one or two cases of booze on hand to play?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by BennyBoy on 08-02-04 at 08:29 PM
Yes it actually took one and a half for only one episode

Posted by motormouth on 08-02-04 at 08:41 PM
Great Summary Benny! I wanna watch BB at your house!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by BennyBoy on 08-03-04 at 09:17 PM
Anytime MM

Posted by volsfan on 08-02-04 at 10:08 PM
Benny...GREAT JOB! My summary is tomorrow night...can I come over there and watch? You buying the shots?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Posted by BennyBoy on 08-03-04 at 06:16 PM
LOL Vols yea I'll buy the shots! I don't know what I am gonna do when Jase and Scott get evicted

I am usre yours will be great. This was my first one and I was pretty nervous!

Posted by strid333 on 08-03-04 at 02:32 AM
Woah, a person has to be careful with a drinking game like that. The last thing you want is to get alcohol poisoning. But a very funny read, none the less.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by BennyBoy on 08-03-04 at 09:19 PM
Gracias. I am usually a careful drinker, but Jase and Scott could quite possibly lead to me getting alcohol posining.

Posted by Captain_Savem on 08-04-04 at 10:07 PM

Good Job Benny!

I too can't watch this show without drinking...

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Posted by BennyBoy on 08-08-04 at 00:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-04 AT 00:18 AM (EST)

I tried. It doesn't work. The show just makes you drink. Even if you haven't had a drink in your life, you'll be buying out the liqour store by the end of the night.

Nice to see you Cappy!

Posted by AMAI on 08-07-04 at 10:32 PM
Drinking games never get old! Bravo!!