URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4695
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christie's makeover outfit"

Posted by slickeronstate on 05-23-06 at 06:30 PM
Firstly why on earth does SO select such crappy stores to select outfits from - where the styles are so outdated. Go to Bloomingdale's or better Barney's and get something up to date.

Christie's outfit was ugly. I can't stand looking at her botched plastic surgery arms. They remind me of that woman with manhands from Seinfeld - her upper arm is twice the length of her lower arm. She is so short they should have dressed her in something long and lean and monochromatic dark....

The hair wasn't much of an improvement. Couldn't help but catch her comment on how many compliments she had received on her lovely long hair - she is as superficial as she started the program. What the heck was that body art junk about?

She can't say the letter "r". She just doesn't open her mouth. She could have used a speaking coach rather than a ski vacation with Cain. Sounds like Jody will be housing both sister and brother...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Christie's makeover outfit"
Posted by Katie1985 on 05-23-06 at 11:12 PM
Well, you're opinion is your own, but I thought she looked fabulous! I didn't think there was anything wrong with her outfit, and her hair was amazing, framed her face very well and the darker color was very flattering.

As for her arm, that's not her fault that her surgery got screwed up-that's the doctors fault. We all have imperfections-gotta live with them. Hopefully not hearing other people point them out constantly along the way.

Posted by Cleverone on 05-24-06 at 00:26 AM

The hair was fine, but the dress was uuugggllyy...not flattering at all. All in all, an improvement over her usual look.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Posted by Redbud on 05-24-06 at 12:44 PM
Hair was better but too much in her face. Dress was hideous..ugly...matronly..yuck! Makeup was okay. I too have wondered why they shop at these small, fringe shops. I think it's because the big nice stores don't need the advertising. These smaller ones could never afford tv advertising so they jump at the chance to give away a free outfit in return for being on tv. Maybe that's why so many HGs outfits are ugly, they have to go to stores with crap for an assortment.